Hello, I don't usually ask for help but this is out of my area of expertise, and I would really like to help this women as she is a close friend of a friend of mine. She is a animal rescue/kennel owner and she is having hard times supporting the animals she rescues. There is a contest going on where she will win 18 22KG bags of dog food each month, for a year. There is no words to describe how much this will help her in her mission to save animals.

She doesn't need a large amount of votes, she only needs to maintain the current place she is in by receiving a few more votes. You can vote up to 3 times on each Facebook account. The page is in Spanish, but the only thing you need to know is "Votar". You click on the Votar button and it will redirect you to log in via Facebook.

I don't have any money to offer for this, but whoever helps me I will gladly help back in any way I can. This should also make you feel good on the inside, because for every vote you make you are helping animals in much need of rescue.

The link - http://clublager.com.uy/rescata/detalle/36