Signup Now

Tibiastore skype is hacked - Do not trade with him via skype!

I always write to him in Polish and he suddenly wrote to me in English for some reason. Im 80% sure he got hacked but if this is wrong information could @tibiastore confirm that he didn't get hacked and I will delete the thread.

If you get any weird messages then be careful guys!

Update :

Last edited by Dnalyks; 03-19-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Right, someone try to log on my skype, so removing all contacts and not starting new deals via it under situation is not solved

Last edited by Uranas; 03-19-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Never yet someone try to take over my skype, its Xiogurz who lost his multiple times, already getting it back, but removing contacts to process deals via livechat/pm's that are safer,
    but thats why warn everybody to dont process right now any new deal via skype

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    Never yet someone try to take over my skype, its Xiogurz who lost his multiple times, already getting it back, but removing contacts to process deals via livechat/pm's that are safer,
    but thats why warn everybody to dont process right now any new deal via skype

Well gl fixing it all bud..

Free User
    Yeah i got msged on skype that he wanted to buy my 423 rp (got it as description there)

tought something was fishy already cause he was talking kinda unclear

goodluck sorting it out tibiastore

Quote Originally Posted by Tibiajay View Post
    Yeah i got msged on skype that he wanted to buy my 423 rp (got it as description there)

tought something was fishy already cause he was talking kinda unclear

goodluck sorting it out tibiastore
    Yeah probably same person that hacked tibiaforsale/xiogurz account since he spam similar msges,
    already drop PM's via skype to many contacts so remove me/don't process any new deals by it,
    but waiting for Skype suppor to solve situation.

Anyway recovery accouny system on Skype is a crap and easly let to get it, so going to process deals via forums/livechat on page

UPDATE.

With skype support already got control over my old account back,
    but until lost account interface issue is not fixed, i won't start any new deals over skype,
    to make it please contact me via Forums/email/livechat direct on page.

For now have to warn all contacts and fix problems done yestarday via skype,
    All accounts that are during buying process from my side are safe/keys wasn't on skype/few that i bought without keys got password changed,
    Also hide / remove details from few sold accounts via skype since most deals doing on livechat,
    in case someone got problem with one of accounts just let me know, i will get new key/refund it to clean this mess.

FINAL UPDATE:

Since its possible to recover skype accounts without access to emails that are connected to them, just by knowing personal informations about owners, which are public for most sellers, and due to fact few of us was hacked this way,
    after contact with skype support i have permanently block my old Skype Account to keep customers safe,
    This mean i won't be able to contact under it, also i won't create new skype account, since its not 100% safe form of dealing.
    My old account could be visable on your users list for some time, but i won't be able to talk via it, soon will be deleted from skype list, it won't be also possible to create new skype account under this login.

From now on to be sure deals could keep going 100% safe i will process them just via Livechat on page / my email adress / and forum sections.