Signup Now
    Free User

Buy with backpacks?

Can't quite figure out how to do it, I want to buy an item in a backpack, as to be able to get new backpacks (in the form of shopping bags) from a npc that does not sell backpacks and is far away from any npc that does.

Also wondering how I can see the number of slots left in a backpack and get it back as a number.
    psudo code
    spaceinbp(0) -> would return the spaces left in backpack zero and return 0 if it's full

Green part solved
    Last edited by Lonewolf; 03-18-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Free User

Best Alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Can't quite figure out how to do it, I want to buy an item in a backpack, as to be able to get new backpacks (in the form of shopping bags) from a npc that does not sell backpacks and is far away from any npc that does.

Also wondering how I can see the number of slots left in a backpack and get it back as a number.
    psudo code
    spaceinbp(0) -> would return the spaces left in backpack zero and return 0 if it's full

Green part solved
    Haha, quite interesting.But don't you think that coming across such an item with a backpack is rare. I think it would be enough justice and more convenient to just acquire your own. Kindly visit https://comparily.com/best-backpack-for-moms/ and trust me, it won't cost you the earth.
    I also used to wait for such 'offers' coz I'm a big fan of classy backpacks, not until I tried them out.
    Will be waiting to hear your feedback.

Cheers buddy.