Signup Now
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Shoutouts to @Nimo for providing me with his Zao Mutated Temple script free of charge. Once I get 80 on one of my EKs, I'll do the New Frontier missions manually and see if it can handle the spawn.

Char updates:

RP1 Update: Looks like I'll be in mistrock for a while on the RP, since all of the other free scripts I've tried are either not safe or in popular spawns. I plan on trying a terramite script either tomorrow or the day after on it.
    EK2 Update: EK2's gear has been upgraded match EK1's. OP will be updated to match soon enough.
    EK3 Update: Tried imbuing and the profit seems to be higher on average, so I might be imbuing more often on him.

EK3:

EK1:

RP1:

EK2:
    Last edited by tdor; 05-29-2017 at 05:21 PM.

EDIT: I'm thinking about taking a week off the project to bot some lvl 45 makers so I can join the war at this world.. I've never really PVP'd before, but I'm kind of interested now. Not sure yet, though.

EK 3:

EK 2:

RP 1:
    Last edited by tdor; 05-30-2017 at 04:20 AM.

nice Profit on grimvale lol, what imbuements are u using? and what is Profit without imbuements?

war on makers is always fun, do it no Need to stop Project, you can upload Screens from makers :P

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    nice Profit on grimvale lol, what imbuements are u using? and what is Profit without imbuements?

war on makers is always fun, do it no Need to stop Project, you can upload Screens from makers :P
    Lvl 2 mana leech on the helmet and sword. An 8 hour hunt without imbuements usually averaged out to 10k/h if I didn't get unlucky with loot. It's been consistently double that since the imbuements, so it seems worth it.

You're absolutely right, if I decide to level up some makers, I'll post those screenshots here. Thanks for your comment!

I have to start properly resetting windbot so that some of these HUDs don't get messed up data (like the account 1 screenshots for today).

Mages: I decided that I'll start botting the mages when my EKs on account 1 reach 30h stamina. So, I'll be starting today, and I'll be letting it hunt for a few hours late into the night. I'm not sure if I'll add them to the original post. Maybe if I decide to keep botting one of them after 45.
    RP1: Hit 50 today, but the bot didn't SS it. I'll be trying a PH dragon lair script tomorrow.
    EK3: I think I'll be trying out a Brimstone Bugs surface script tomorrow. But for today, I started hunting only floors 3 & 4 in grimvale, and I like it much better. Werebadgers did give lots of nice loot, but they also sucked tons of mana.

Char Updates:

Last edited by tdor; 05-31-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Banned
    I like your thread alot, quiet screenshots, but at the same time lovely! Keep going dude, and just a tip. Move your knights 70ish to cults, you wont regret. :P

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sargul View Post
    I like your thread alot, quiet screenshots, but at the same time lovely! Keep going dude, and just a tip. Move your knights 70ish to cults, you wont regret. :P

Cheers!
    I'll take a look tomorrow to see if it's taken. Thanks for your comment!

EK3: Brimstone surface seems to be botted 24/7. I was hoping to make some extra cash, but RIP. Bad loot luck and no imbuements today. I might let the EK rest tomorrow so I can get full stamina for Saturday.

Char Updates:

EK 3:

EK 1:

RP 1:

EK2:

Mage 1:

Yala cults were free today, so I got some nice profit there. I guess the other botters were letting their stamina rest for tomorrow. Speaking of which, I didn't even log in with EK3 today, so he'll be ready to bot all day tomorrow. Hooray for double loot weekend. I hope I can find some spawns free.

Char updates:

EK 1:

EK 2:

RP 1:

Mage 1:

I wish I made this much profit consistently.. Too tired to update the OP today, so I'll do it when I wake up.

Char Updates:

EK 3:

EK 1:

EK 2:

RP 1:

Mage 1:
    Last edited by tdor; 06-03-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Oh mate nice one, you make me miss playing Tibia.
    I'd love to come back, but I dont want to risk my main getting deleted, hows the situation looking like for you?