Signup Now
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Behemoths were free today so I got a level on my ED. It was EXTREMELY laggy today and my whole guild got kicked off the game at least twice. I somehow survived, though. (Y)

A lot less profit with the EK at cycs, but I'm not too sure where else to go yet
    Last edited by tdor; 03-17-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Three levels on my RP today. Overall, I broke even. I miss the cemetery hunt profits, but the dominandos are botting it hard.

Only botted my EK enough to get one.

Got two levels on my EK. I bought an Edron vampire crypt script, but the place was being botted tonight. Behemoths, old fortress, isle of solitude, and cemetery-1 were all taken, so I could hunt at all with my EK/RP tonight.

Banned
    @tdor
    what about behe edron from Garkstal? that place isnt popular much.

Quote Originally Posted by frems View Post
    @tdor
    what about behe edron from Garkstal? that place isnt popular much.
    I've gotten trapped there before by 3 behemoths and my health has gone to black for 2 solid minutes. I'm forever scarred D: Brad's behemoth script is at a safe spot with profit, so I think I'll use that to finish my last Behe task. Thanks for the suggestion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post
    I've gotten trapped there before by 3 behemoths and my health has gone to black for 2 solid minutes. I'm forever scarred D: Brad's behemoth script is at a safe spot with profit, so I think I'll use that to finish my last Behe task. Thanks for the suggestion.
    well I use Garkstal from 77 points to 100 and all was good . gl

First level with the new script. It's unfortunate that this bot's skinning/staking scripts just don't work. :/ If I could fix the issue or find one that works, then I'd be making at least 10k profit every hunt from dusts alone.

I didn't expect to get more than one level tonight, but no one bothered me at the crypt. So far, I've had an enjoyable experience with it. I've only had two issues:
    • Skinning doesn't work (which is not the script's fault, it seems to be a bot issue)
    • After finishing up a round through the spawn and while on the way back to the starting point of the script, the bot runs through first 3 rooms without killing anything. If I'm not out of supplies, it runs back for another run and kills them.

The screenshot of the loot represents two separate hunt counters, so overall it was about 100k profit in the 6-7 hours I hunted. The profit is very loot luck dependent, but it's hard to waste after a hunt that long. I get 400-450k/h xp without happy hour, so it's pretty sweet XP.
    Once again, I'm fairly satisfied with the script. Tomorrow will most likely be an RP leveling day unless isle of strife is taken.
    edit: Oh, and no levelup from my EK because someone tried to kill me at cycs. So, I just decided to take the night off on him.

Note: Tomorrow is the last day of school before spring break! I'll the activating a voucher or two while at home on vacation and will be botting crypts if they're open.
    Died on my ED while doing homework last night, I'm assuming to combo. :'( I got the level back today and 1/2 my XP for 197 before being kicked out by the dominating guild.

I got a few advances on my RP since the last post, but I didn't have the heart to upload them after dying. Same with my EK.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rJBzSRC.png[img]

gogo 200