Signup Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by albaxin View Post
    I've used brad's behemoth script and it works fine for me.
    Are you sure that you have main depot backpack same as rare depot backpack? Brads scripts only use 2 different depots backpacks not the usual 3 with main dpbp and rare dpbp and stack dpbp
    Oh, I see. I had the backpacks wrong, then. Thank you very much!

Edit:
    Got 119 on my RP. This is one of the best scripts I've used in terms of how well it works! I have had 0 issues with it.

Last edited by tdor; 03-11-2016 at 04:23 AM.

I ended last night's hunt with a pretty good profit:

I hunted for about 3 hours on my rp today and got 40k profit along with level 120.

I'll be putting my ED to hunt behemoths after class and will go back to crocodiles on my EK too.

Last update of the night. I got old fortress free for 4-5 hours today and it went well. 400-500k/h xp without bonus. The first 1-2 hour hunt I broke even. The second hunt I wasted 30k until the last 30 minutes of the hunt. I looted a ton of stuff right before getting kicked out and ended up profiting 5k.
    I've only had one problem with this script:
    • When it's time to refill, it stops using avalanches in the main hunting areas. The bot just runs around and doesn't use avalanches.
    • On the other hand, once you get out of the main levels, it starts avalanching the -1 floor that it skips on the way in.

If it weren't for that issue, the script could EASILY be left 100% AFK.

I got kicked out right before getting my level, so I went to muggy plains for it.

Started botting my EK while my ED was hunting and got 5 levels doing the tarantula task. I'm using Raiven's script which can be found by clicking here. It's rather buggy. Sometimes it stops moving in a specific part of the cave and it lacks a few location checks. Overall, though, I can't complain, since I haven't worked at all to make a script.

Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post
    Last update of the night. I got old fortress free for 4-5 hours today and it went well. 400-500k/h xp without bonus. The first 1-2 hour hunt I broke even. The second hunt I wasted 30k until the last 30 minutes of the hunt. I looted a ton of stuff right before getting kicked out and ended up profiting 5k.
    I've only had one problem with this script:
    • When it's time to refill, it stops using avalanches in the main hunting areas. The bot just runs around and doesn't use avalanches.
    • On the other hand, once you get out of the main levels, it starts avalanching the -1 floor that it skips on the way in.

If it weren't for that issue, the script could EASILY be left 100% AFK.

I got kicked out right before getting my level, so I went to muggy plains for it.

Started botting my EK while my ED was hunting and got 5 levels doing the tarantula task. I'm using Raiven's script which can be found by clicking here. It's rather buggy. Sometimes it stops moving in a specific part of the cave and it lacks a few location checks. Overall, though, I can't complain, since I haven't worked at all to make a script.
    I think the problem you have with avalanches on edron fortress is because maybe you have force refill, which means that it ignores monsters and just runs out of the cave

Quote Originally Posted by albaxin View Post
    I think the problem you have with avalanches on edron fortress is because maybe you have force refill, which means that it ignores monsters and just runs out of the cave
    I remember seeing an option like that.. You were right about the other issue, so I have no doubt that you're correct on this one too. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and to give me some advice.

Hunted with my pally for 4 hours to get another level. Going to take a break before putting my ED to hunt. My secondary acc EK is hunting terramites.

Thread is looking pretty good so far. Keep going!

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Thread is looking pretty good so far. Keep going!
    Thank you.

I haven't been able to hunt as much on these last two days because the only spots that I have (free) scripts for (listed on the original post) have been taken by the dominating guild. I somehow managed to get behemoths free and got a level:

Meanwhile, my alternate account EK is getting some pretty solid profit at terramites!
    Last edited by tdor; 03-15-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Nice man, I'll follow

Quote Originally Posted by miroki View Post
    Nice man, I'll follow
    Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Behemoths and hero cave were taken, so I looked for places to go on my RP. Yala cemetery was taken, but I found an isle of strife script that works rather well (will update the OP with its info). I got two levels and 106 distance today! Unfortunately, the profit margin is very low.

A level 67 MS tried to kill my EK today so I had to stop a little short of my level goal. It looks like it's time to find a new place to hunt on him!