Signup Now
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

[All Vocs] Tdor's Open-PVP Tibia Life

Initial Guidelines:
    • The main reason for this project is to keep myself accountable. I want to bot throughout the entire summer if possible.
    • Three premium accounts.
    • Limited AFK botting.
    • I'll bot the characters all day and let them rest through the night
    • I will update the thread at least once a week.

EK1 Hunting:
    EK2 Hunting:
    ED1 Hunting:
    RP2 Hunting:
    MS 1 Hunting:
    • Earth Elementals
    Level: 131
    ML: 7
    Weapon: 8X
    Shielding: 8X
    Level: 74
    Magic Level: 6
    Weapon: 7X
    Shielding: 7X
    Level: 263
    ML:8X
    Weapon: xD
    Shielding: 6X
    Level: 208
    ML:2X
    Weapon: 11X
    Shielding: 9X
    Level: 63
    ML:5X
    Weapon: xD
    Shielding: 2X
    Last edited by tdor; 07-24-2017 at 04:37 AM.

Went from 20-30 today. My goal is to get into range to hunt terramites and then to move on to mistrock after that. Port Hope is yielding some pretty good profit for such a low level, though.

Both spawns were occupied on my ED, so I had to go ahead and find a script for my RP. The only thing I could find was this cemetery script, so I've started using it. I got one level with it and some loot luck as well.

If anyone knows of any free scripts that my chars could use, please link them to me here.

Caught old fortress empty for a little bit before getting kicked out. Looted a Maxilla Maximus right before getting kicked out, though. The sell offers are 990k+ and the buy offers are around 600k. Hunting behemoths for a little bit, which gives much less XP.

Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post
    Caught old fortress empty for a little bit before getting kicked out. Looted a Maxilla Maximus right before getting kicked out, though. The sell offers are 990k+ and the buy offers are around 600k. Hunting behemoths for a little bit, which gives much less XP.
    Nice man, I had the same issue with the Hero Cave also. It is such a good place for lower lvl groups, I stopped going there because I was worried about how many reports I was getting on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Madnyss View Post
    Nice man, I had the same issue with the Hero Cave also. It is such a good place for lower lvl groups, I stopped going there because I was worried about how many reports I was getting on myself.
    I usually ask people to kindly leave and they do so. The problem is that I normally get kicked out by the dominating guild. Oh, and I looted sweet smelling bait on my RP earlier today but forgot to screenshot it. D: I've never been this lucky.

I use old fortress as well but I feel like i die easily, do you keep distance while boting or do you make yourself surrounded by heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by albaxin View Post
    I use old fortress as well but I feel like i die easily, do you keep distance while boting or do you make yourself surrounded by heroes?
    I haven't botted there more than an hour altogether, so I'm not really sure what the best settings are. I just use the default and it usually avoids getting trapped. It's quite scary when it does get trapped, though, so I've set up for it to UE when that happens.

Got 191 on my ED. I've spent around 8+ hours at behemoths and the script works very well. I've profitted from 10-40k every single hunt. I've only had two problems with it:
    • It will not deposit the stackable loot. It deposits items like steel boots, giant sword, etc, just fine, though. Oh, and it gets stuck at bank on refill. If I manually deposit all my gold, then it starts working again.
    • The behemoth skinning script I'm using bugs out when more than 1 behemoth dies in the same spot. It runs around in an infinite loop because it can't reach the behemoth bellow the one on top.

Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post

Got 191 on my ED. I've spent around 8+ hours at behemoths and the script works very well. I've profitted from 10-40k every single hunt. I've only had two problems with it:
    • It will not deposit the stackable loot. It deposits items like steel boots, giant sword, etc, just fine, though. Oh, and it gets stuck at bank on refill. If I manually deposit all my gold, then it starts working again.
    • The behemoth skinning script I'm using bugs out when more than 1 behemoth dies in the same spot. It runs around in an infinite loop because it can't reach the behemoth bellow the one on top.
    I've used brad's behemoth script and it works fine for me.
    Are you sure that you have main depot backpack same as rare depot backpack? Brads scripts only use 2 different depots backpacks not the usual 3 with main dpbp and rare dpbp and stack dpbp