Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying new pc

Free User

Buying new pc

Can some1 help me to set up an computer for a Polish guy with some prices?
    Im looking for a good computer to bot with many mcs without getting freezes when im opening new windows etc. Also i want to play with some new games CoD/battlefield/Gta 5/Metro 2033 so i need pretty nice GPU too.
    would be good if price gonna be around 4-4,5k PLN. Also would be good if you tell me how many mcs i gonna use on your setup with/wouthout windaddons and how much cpu% it will take

Lets say im rlly rlly rlly noob and i need full config.
    Last edited by fenof; 02-28-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Get an i5 with a gtx 960/970 and like 8gb ram and you're golden.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Not worth spending mony on a i5, you dont have to pay much more for a i7.

Quote Originally Posted by Brallanzor View Post
    ye 100£ is nothing
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Core-6...words=i5+6600k
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Proces...words=i7+6700k

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User

Unless you're doing a multi threaded workload, such as rendering, you will not gain a single thing by getting a i7 over a i5.
    Then you can rather take the 100€ you spend to get an i7 over a i5 and get a better grafic card, or more SSD storeage.

But hey, If you got 100€ to spend on something that would be as much use for a pure gaming PC then hitting it with a rock, then good for you!
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Unless you're doing a multi threaded workload, such as rendering, you will not gain a single thing by getting a i7 over a i5.
    Then you can rather take the 100€ you spend to get an i7 over a i5 and get a better grafic card, or more SSD storeage.

But hey, If you got 100€ to spend on something that would be as much use for a pure gaming PC then hitting it with a rock, then good for you!
    I thought we were botters here. Some of us having 30 - 50 clients running 24/7, then its better with i7.

I thought we were botters here. Some of us having 30 - 50 clients running 24/7, then its better with i7.
    If you wanna do that, then you can rather get a 5960X, or why not a 16core xeon? But then only the CPU is costs more then his whole budget.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    If you wanna do that, then you can rather get a 5960X, or why not a 16core xeon? But then only the CPU is costs more then his whole budget.
    Oh yea why not buy entire China when your at it. Be realistic dude.

Oh yea why not buy entire China when your at it. Be realistic dude.
    That is what I am, hence I'm saying get a i5 over a i7 on the budget he have. He would more performance to spend the extra 100€ on the grafic card over getting a i7, since he clearly states he wants a decent grafic card for 3xA gaming.

And what so unrealistic with a 5960x? I got one.