Signup Now
    Free User

Account Creater.

Hello. I need program to fast account creating in Tibia. I found in forum, @Warlockx has one. Anyone tested it? Is it safe for my PC? Works it good?

Hi,

If you use Selenium web driver for Chrome or Firefox, you could use something like this:

Code:
    from selenium import webdriverfrom selenium.webdriver.common.keys import Keys
    import time

options = webdriver.ChromeOptions()
    options.add_argument("--start-maximized")

# Options for servtype are option_server_pvp_type_open, option_server_pvp_type_optional, option_server_pvp_type_hardcore, and option_server_pvp_type_retro
    # Server name must be formated as server_NAME - e.g server_Olympa, server_Candia, etc
    accountInfo = [
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional" "serv":"server_Beneva"},
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional" "serv":"server_Beneva"},
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional" "serv":"server_Beneva"}
    ]

for acc in accountInfo:
        browser = webdriver.Chrome(chrome_options=options)
        browser.get('https://secure.tibia.com/account/?subtopic=createaccount')
        assert "Tibia" in browser.title
        accountName = browser.find_element_by_id('accountname')
        emailAddress = browser.find_element_by_id('email')
        password = browser.find_element_by_id('password1')
        passwordRepeat = browser.find_element_by_id('password2')
        charName = browser.find_element_by_id('charactername')
        agreements = browser.find_element_by_name('agreeagreements')
        submit = browser.find_element_by_name('Submit')
        showServerLink = browser.find_element_by_link_text('change game world')
        serverToSelect = browser.find_element_by_id(acc["serv"])
        serverTypeToSelect = browser.find_element_by_id(acc["servtype"])
        accountName.send_keys(acc["accname"])
        emailAddress.send_keys(acc["email"])
        password.send_keys(acc["pass"])
        passwordRepeat.send_keys(acc["pass"])
        charName.send_keys(acc["char"])
        showServerLink.click()
        serverTypeToSelect.click()
        serverToSelect.click()
        agreements.click()
        submit.click()
        time.sleep(5)
        browser.close()
    I think this covers all the variables you want. You can remove or reduce the time.sleep(5) if you wish, but I'd keep it on at least 2 just so you can see the output. I don't know if it will kill the browser before the request is completed, so your account might not get created if you don't have some sleep.

Regarding usage, you'll need Python (3.4 or 2.7, I use 3.4), available from www.python.org. Once you've got that, go ahead and install selenium web driver using pip by typing
    Code:
    pip install selenium
    into a terminal / command prompt. You will finally need the chrome driver from googleapis which you'll have to extract and place in C:\Python34\scripts in order for the script to function. Once you've installed selenium and copied the chrome driver into place, restart your terminal and run this script using the following steps:

• Copy the above code into a text editor, and save it as a .py file (e.g accmaker.py).
    • Edit the account information to be created, as well as the server type and name, in the accountInfo array at the top (server name must be specified as server_Candia, server_Beneva, server_Olympa, etc for the sake of simplicity. Similarly, the server type must be specified as per instructions (option_server_pvp_type_open, option_server_pvp_type_optional, option_server_pvp_type_hardcore, or option_server_pvp_type_retro)
    • Open a terminal, navigate to your file, and type C:\Python34\python.exe YOURFILENAME.py - replacing YOURFILENAME with whatever you named it in the previous step
    • Enjoy.

To add more accounts, just copy and paste the first line of the accountInfo array. Make sure it ends with a comma, or the whole thing will fall over. You might want to add something to CSV the output so you have some database of all the accounts you've created... This should be capable of making them just as fast as anything else, but I made this in less than 20 minutes and it might have issues.

I'm pretty sure if you use Firefox you don't need to download any driver, as it comes built into Selenium. I don't have much experience there so can't really advise, but it's worth trying if you know what you're doing. If not, stick to Chrome
    Last edited by Josh; 02-02-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Free User
    im using other browser with builded proxy (tibia blocking more than 10 accounts at once) atm, I need app without using broser something like here:
    https://youtu.be/g3r8TfTgtgw?t=6m40s

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianLbN View Post
    im using other browser with builded proxy (tibia blocking more than 10 accounts at once) atm, I need app without using broser something like here:
    https://youtu.be/g3r8TfTgtgw?t=6m40s
    In the chrome options you can specify a proxy to use:

options.add_argument("--start-maximized --proxy-server=http=my.proxy.net:8080;ftp=ftp.my.proxy.net :8080")

You can then simply use an iterator to cycle through a list of proxies as the script works.

Edit: pretty sure this would work, not had chance to test though:

Code:
    from selenium import webdriver
    from selenium.webdriver.common.keys import Keys
    import time

# Options for servtype are option_server_pvp_type_open, option_server_pvp_type_optional, option_server_pvp_type_hardcore, and option_server_pvp_type_retro
    # Server name must be formated as server_NAME - e.g server_Olympa, server_Candia, etc
    accountInfo = [
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Beneva"},
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Beneva"},
        {"accname":"ACCNAME", "pass":"PASSWORD", "email":"EMAIL", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Beneva"}
    ]

proxyInfo = [
        {"address":"678proxy.ml", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"hidesurfer.ga", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"superproxy.win", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"unblocker.ml", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"myproxy.bid", "port":"80"}
    ]

i = 0
    n = 0

for acc in accountInfo:
        options.add_argument("--start-maximized --proxy-server=http=" + proxyInfo[n]["address"] + ":" + proxyInfo[n]["port"])
        charName = browser.find_element_by_id('charactername')
        charName.send_keys(acc["char"])
        showServerLink.click()
        serverToSelect.click()
        agreements.click()
        submit.click()
        time.sleep(5)
        browser.close()
        i = i + 1
        if i == 10:
            n = n + 1
            i = 0
    Last edited by Josh; 02-03-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Free User
    can i choose suggest name?
    and how create other 19 characters on logged account?

Sure, it's a bit more code but wouldn't be too difficult. I can take a look at it later on (I'm at work right now). It should be a simple case of finding the right elements and sending the right events to them... If you look at the existing code here you should be able to work out how to do it... If you want me to do let me know and I'll look in 10h or so.

Free User
    i dont know code languages ;X and i dont know how tu run it because when i running selenium, i have 1 line on black screen and nothing more. cant set proxy still etc in chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianLbN View Post
    i dont know code languages ;X and i dont know how tu run it because when i running selenium, i have 1 line on black screen and nothing more. cant set proxy still etc in chrome.
    Can you try run just this code?

Code:

browser = webdriver.Chrome()
    browser.get('http://www.google.com')
    Let me know if anything happens at all... Still not had chance to create 19 characters per account, but will hopefully find time tomorrow in the day.

OK, I've managed to get this to create an account using random char name generator, also using whatever server type / server name you want. I'm going to move it into a thread of its own and "finish the job" so it can also automatically create "throw away email addresses" using something like guerilla mail... Oh, also I apologise in advance for the sleeps. My computer was so fast at entering the data I kept getting exceptions as the page changes each time it validates a text field, so the element moved between finding it and clicking it. The sleeps fix that, although they slow it down quite a lot.

For now, I'll leave you with this (it still doesn't make 20 chars, but it's not far from doing that. I'll link the thread here for that once I create it.

Code:
    import time

accountInfo = [
        {"accname":"1WAH123", "pass":"myp455w0rd", "email":"[email protected]", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Olympa"},
        {"accname":"2WAH234", "pass":"myp455w0rd", "email":"[email protected]", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Olympa"},
        {"accname":"3WAH345", "pass":"myp455w0rd", "email":"[email protected]", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Olympa"},
        {"accname":"4WAH456", "pass":"myp455w0rd", "email":"[email protected]", "char":"CHARNAME", "servtype":"option_server_pvp_type_optional", "serv":"server_Olympa"}
    ]

proxyInfo = [
        {"address":"678proxy.ml", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"hidesurfer.ga", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"superproxy.win", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"unblocker.ml", "port":"80"},
        {"address":"myproxy.bid", "port":"80"}
    ]

i = 0
    n = 0

for acc in accountInfo:
        options.add_argument("--start-maximized --proxy-server=http=" + proxyInfo[n]["address"] + ":" + proxyInfo[n]["port"])
        charRandomName = browser.find_element_by_link_text('suggest name')
        time.sleep(0.5)
        charRandomName.click()
        time.sleep(0.5)
        time.sleep(0.5)
        showServerLink.click()
        time.sleep(0.5)
        serverToSelect.click()
        time.sleep(0.5)
        agreements.click()
        time.sleep(0.5)
        submit.click()
        time.sleep(2)
        browser.close()
        i = i + 1
        if i == 10:
            n = n + 1