Signup Now
    Free User

keyloger on the scripts?

Today when i boting, i has disconect my tibia account, but something strange happends, the Scritp, or bot i dont know what do this, started writhing my password, for to relog
    and the answer is.... who the hell the bot knows my password?, i never put my acc whit the bot opens, i dont know... how its thats posible i dont want to be hacked or something...
    sorry about my english
    thanks for request <3

Quote Originally Posted by noktum View Post
    Today when i boting, i has disconect my tibia account, but something strange happends, the Scritp, or bot i dont know what do this, started writhing my password, for to relog
    and the answer is.... who the hell the bot knows my password?, i never put my acc whit the bot opens, i dont know... how its thats posible i dont want to be hacked or something...
    sorry about my english
    thanks for request <3
    If there is a reconnection of action when you unplug the bot will reconnect, but not to say that the bot picks up your account and password. The bot "know your account and password" until you close the bot.

You have only one post, I believe you are beginner then do not be alarmed, I have over 20 accounts and none was stolen or does.

The only way you can be stolen is to install other programs with keylogger or by downloading and buying scripts from outside the forum.

It is also much advantage to the bot make money from licenses and confidence of its users than stealing accounts. If you had a keylogger would not have anyone using the bot.

....repeating

The only way you can be stolen is to install other programs with keylogger or by downloading and buying scripts from outside the forum.

Windbot knows your account and password because the Tibia client stores both in memory. All we do is read it.
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com