Signup Now
    Free User

Question about mc

Yo.

So i started boting not so long ago, i got 3 p-acc i'm boting now and then when they got full stamina. Only one char per acc.

I use windaddons for opening clients, but i close it when ive opened a client, and then i open my main account client. But my question is , if i bot on them, at the same time, i loggin my main acc, its a high risk of getting deleted? I dont play so much on main acc, only loggin for actions etc.

I also heard about a virtual machine, if it's needed? Is it possible to get any suggestions of any good virtual machines, because i dont trust google that much. (lol)

Also i'm not sure if this is the right board but i hope so. And i hope you understand what im looking for, from my nonsense writting.

/Mellixs

If you don't bot an account it should be safe. There have been mentions that people who run dice bots and transfer money, often get both their bots and the chars they transfer money to deleted (more often than not both were botted anyway) - I can't confirm these, but this leads to a small possibility of it happening if you bot and transfer buckets of cash over to a non-botted account. I don't worry about that myself, I just had an account deleted and it used to bot profitable places and transfer money to a "holder" account which was not deleted, nor were the other 3-4 accounts that I'd run in tandem.

Using a virtual machine is a good way to isolate things, but it probably won't help. If they are going to take any attempt to punish you on two accounts for the same crime, I think they will base it on IP address and account registration or similar, so using a VM won't help unless you've got two access points and the VM goes through one of them while your host machine goes through the other. To add to this, you won't be able to switch your license between your VM and your host machine frequently. I doubt Tibia uses any form of hardware recognition to calculate if two clients are running on the same PC or not. Their privacy policy does state that they may do it, but I'm confident that it's mostly for the "debug reports".

Free User
    Aite, thanks for your reply. Im only boting these few account for fun, to check advances and see how long they can go. Not for profit, im not even thinking about transfering any gp back and forth. Considering my acc's is only made of A ek, another EK and a RP. They make enough profit of their own :P