Signup Now
    Free User

Looting Destionation Question

So im down in a cave, and i have several backpacks to store gold in. I use "open next bp" so when my bag is full it goes to the next bag..

Problem is, when my bot reaches a "rope" wavepoint. My rope is in the first backpack so it cant use the rope and it just sits there..

How can i get around this? i went to the FAQ and the looting destination section really had no good explanation.. im still confused on how to set it up..

Thanks in advance,
    Death

Don't put loot in your main bp then?

Also read this
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ll=1#post17220
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Don't put loot in your main bp then?

Also read this
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ll=1#post17220
    Like i explained in my OP I already read that same FAQ in the link you just showed me, it is very poorly explained and im still having trouble
    figuring out how to set up loot destination. Ill explain again.

My loot list is set up to loot gold, I have the "open next bp" box ticked. Meaning that when my first backpack (the one containing the rope) is full (of gold) it opens the next BP in my main backpack to store more gold. (In where there is no rope) When i reach a wave point in which a ROPE is needed it doesnt happen because my rope is in my first backpack so the bot isnt capable of USING the rope to complete the wavepoint as it is IN the first backpack. Do you understand now? Now I tried setting up the LOOT Destination feature that windbot is included with. In which there is no guide or tutorial explaining properly how to use it.

I was just asking if I can simply just get a step by step tutorial to set up the loot destination feature, or a script of some sort that allows me to go back to the original backpack to use the rope to go up the hole.

OR maybe a script, of somesort that instead of using the rope from the bag it uses it as a hotkey? idk im new to all this bot stuff :P
    Last edited by Deathbrin; 01-24-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbrin View Post
    Like i explained in my OP I already read that same FAQ in the link you just showed me, it is very poorly explained and im still having trouble
    figuring out how to set up loot destination. Ill explain again.

My loot list is set up to loot gold, I have the "open next bp" box ticked. Meaning that when my first backpack (the one containing the rope) is full (of gold) it opens the next BP in my main backpack to store more gold. (In where there is no rope) When i reach a wave point in which a ROPE is needed it doesnt happen because my rope is in my first backpack so the bot isnt capable of USING the rope to complete the wavepoint as it is IN the first backpack. Do you understand now? Now I tried setting up the LOOT Destination feature that windbot is included with. In which there is no guide or tutorial explaining properly how to use it.

I was just asking if I can simply just get a step by step tutorial to set up the loot destination feature, or a script of some sort that allows me to go back to the original backpack to use the rope to go up the hole.

OR maybe a script, of somesort that instead of using the rope from the bag it uses it as a hotkey? idk im new to all this bot stuff :P
    First of, the bp you have next to your eq, is your "main bp", and you should generaly not loot anything to this location, this bp should also be a unique color, lets say you use blue now in this example.
    Next, for your "gold bp" you want to use another color, lets say you use a golden one. Now, simply have the rope in the main bp, and set the gold to loot to "gold bp" (golden bp) thus not to the main one.
    As for the tutorial, it does have a section for looting and it does (imo) explain everything you needed to know.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    First of, the bp you have next to your eq, is your "main bp", and you should generaly not loot anything to this location, this bp should also be a unique color, lets say you use blue now in this example.
    Next, for your "gold bp" you want to use another color, lets say you use a golden one. Now, simply have the rope in the main bp, and set the gold to loot to "gold bp" (golden bp) thus not to the main one.
    As for the tutorial, it does have a section for looting and it does (imo) explain everything you needed to know.
    Im not trying to offend but i litteraly read every part of the looting EQ with little explanation or information was available to set this feature up.
    I did what the FAQ said and even did what you told me to do, Here are some images. The camoflauge bags will not loot gold
    Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

A.jpg

And secondly

B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbrin View Post
    Im not trying to offend but i litteraly read every part of the looting EQ with little explanation or information was available to set this feature up.
    I did what the FAQ said and even did what you told me to do, Here are some images. The camoflauge bags will not loot gold
    Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

A.jpg

And secondly

B.jpg
    Click in "Use Looting Destination" maybe?
    And having the Camouflage Backpack open?
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Alright its working now.. Still playing around with it though as theres still some minor issues. But other then that yes its working thank you guys for the support.