Signup Now
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Dice gambling script

NOW FOR FREE!

Features:

- Greetings for new player / spammer
    - Configurable backpacks, win multiplier, min/max stakes etc.
    - Auto depot and player detection
    - Auto trash cleaner
    - Antiafk

AVAILABLE NOW!

setup: dice in BP, 1 bp for "player" and 1 type of bp for keeping the money. (can open several but needs to be the same type)
    value config in persistant scripts.

its my first windbot script, dont be mean

Download: gambler.xml
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xyyyyllo; 12-29-2013 at 02:59 PM.

placeholder

Wind Powered
    Nice one ;-) Going to test it !

gonna test tomorrow =D

Free User
    You you you made a dice gambling script FOR FREE? What are you man, CEO of Red Cross? I love you <3

Nice release around here on WindBot!

Free User
    tested it, pretty cool but it bugs as soon as you throw any garbage at it ;(..... if the die is on number "1" and the person says "low" and throws garbage on it the bot will detect the die is on low and pay wihtout even spinning the dice. cool release hoping for cool update ^^

also the typing is really slow and it takes a long time. Im currently running it at 100gold-1k max for testing haha. I also tested it with plats and cc. Works great just those 2 bugs so far

found another, if someoen is trying to bet while the bot is typing the bot will cast and also not spin dice and pay or not pay depending on players bet and dice position
    Last edited by Nooba; 12-30-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooba View Post
    tested it, pretty cool but it bugs as soon as you throw any garbage at it ;(..... if the die is on number "1" and the person says "low" and throws garbage on it the bot will detect the die is on low and pay wihtout even spinning the dice. cool release hoping for cool update ^^

also the typing is really slow and it takes a long time. Im currently running it at 100gold-1k max for testing haha. I also tested it with plats and cc. Works great just those 2 bugs so far

found another, if someoen is trying to bet while the bot is typing the bot will cast and also not spin dice and pay or not pay depending on players bet and dice position
    Thank you all for your comments. This is the "free" release so i doubt i will be fixing bugs soon. Moving items is slow, cuz of the way the bot works "without packet injection, by keyboard/mouse clicking" and depends on your windbot settings and your connection speed. That beeing said. I dont know if there is a way without setting hotkeys manualy to "say" something fast with windbot (would be nice through if you could select an option in the settings for own resposibility where bot would not type individual characters but "paste" full text right away). If im wrong, please correct me. Another question is, can windbot "yell"?

every bot can yell just write say("#y << when you write it on tibia you will yell")
    #y = yelling
    Last edited by Yoko; 12-30-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Free User
    is not working for me... the spammer only works.. Im i doing something wrong?