Signup Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgula View Post
    I tested 200 ek and have with cocounaut shrimp bake 360k/ haur withaut bonus

For me with young serpent spawn it's strange targeting beacouse my ek it's was spammed when run and use spells

@brad - what is the funcion floor security??
    It check if there are ppl on the other floors to cast or not spell areas.
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    It's is possible to make don't blocking on the run when chasing a young sea serpent??

And i need help with tasker . I don't know what i must edit beacouse i my character just write " task, task .... task " ;/
    Last edited by mgula; 09-10-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Free User
    My character Bug in the second exani hur down for kill Leviatan in the task..

Free User
    Hi, I test on 170+ ek and have one problem, sometimes when he want go to depo and he is on second floor he stucka and waypoints "Go to deposit" start from StartDeposit1st, could you help ?
    Last edited by hony; 09-13-2014 at 10:05 AM.

ye i got a problem tho everytime i go to depot for deposit , it keep staying there and trying to open mana bp but instead of open that bp it keeps open depot, so it wont keep going and buy manas and go to spawn!!!!

Free User
    http://scr.hu/139g/240yw

Hey Brad, my knight sometimes stuck in this time , one time it's good but i hunt afk max 2-4h

This is my cavebot
    http://scr.hu/139g/rqval

Please help
    Last edited by mgula; 09-22-2014 at 12:38 PM.

It's is possible to make don't blocking on the run when chasing a young sea serpent??

And i need help with tasker . I don't know what i must edit beacouse i my character just write " task, task .... task " ;/
    Have you started the quest manually?

Quote Originally Posted by pedreko View Post
    My character Bug in the second exani hur down for kill Leviatan in the task..
    Always bugs or bugged one time? As you can see, on my video the character had no problem to kill

Quote Originally Posted by hony View Post
    Hi, I test on 170+ ek and have one problem, sometimes when he want go to depo and he is on second floor he stucka and waypoints "Go to deposit" start from StartDeposit1st, could you help ?
    Always happening it? If it happens just right-click on StartFromSecond or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by zAEBBE View Post
    ye i got a problem tho everytime i go to depot for deposit , it keep staying there and trying to open mana bp but instead of open that bp it keeps open depot, so it wont keep going and buy manas and go to spawn!!!!
    You configured your backpacks wrongly, bro. On my video the character and bot bps configuration are ok and the scripts run without problems.

http://scr.hu/139g/240yw

Hey Brad, my knight sometimes stuck in this time , one time it's good but i hunt afk max 2-4h

This is my cavebot
    http://scr.hu/139g/rqval

Please help
    I have no idea why it's happening, I runned this script for many hours. Just right-click on 'StartFirst' to run again.
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    Hey brad, i get the same problem that the user mguled reported.

After 2-4 hours, my knight get stucked in exactly the same point of the photo of mgula (http://scr.hu/139g/240yw)

PD: i used a lot of scripts that you made, so i dont think that is configuration problem

Free User
    Im curious, on the new sea serpent script, Ive been running it on a 250 EK, love the script but when it deposits loot...it only deposits the first BP of loot, I normally have 3-4 bps of rares but it only deposits 1 of them. any idea?

just magnificent!
    Live life hard!