Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by canovelles View Post
    You scam to my friend 7k tc! Now u make this post? ahahahahahah we have screenshots if ur skype, We bought you character before and we have your skype, it's easy to fool € 200 for the face I recommend that you don't use middleman's dworak, the scamea
    Hello
    If You get scammed on Skype You get scammed by FAKE DWORAK, it was warned alot of times that there is fake dworak skype and You need watch out EVEN CHECK MY SIGNATURE OMG, please show me screenshot that my username Scammed You for 200 Euro
    My username is dworak_dvscripts show me screens with DWORAK which scammed You what was his name? Not my fault that You get scammed by some child and You didn't confirmed via forum if You talk with Real DWORAK, sorry to hear that but You lost money and i didn't scammed You, It was Charlie = @imrendu he is making new and new accounts and scamming people adding You to fake group with Fake Dworak so don't spread false informations that i did scam You
    Regards
    Last edited by Dworak; 08-17-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Free User
    9fa1fff101a3c8d83cd109366ae8ebf3.jpg check this , you put me on other group with the FAKE DWORAK maybe your friend.