Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some changes about the avalanche hotkey shooter.

hello,

So about the avalanche shooter, it doesn't work that good at the moment on wind-bot,
    it is trieng to use everything on the same time(manas etc), which makes the hotkey miss like 7 out of 10 attempts on using the rune,
    the using manas is no problem, easy to put a hotkey with, use mana potion after all creatures died'
    but as I saw a reply of somebody saying that if you would add this to it, it would improve alot;

setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'yes')
    setsetting('Targeting/Enabled', 'no')

so it would stand like this in the hotkey;

if sqm.amount >= AmountToShoot then
    pausewalking(300)
    useitemon(Rune, 0, sqm.tile)
    pausewalking(0)
    wait(100)
    end
    end

But even if you do it like this, the bot stops attack of course, and is trieng to walk to next node and tries to loot on the same time,
    so added this as well behind the one of targeting;

setsetting('Looting/Enabled', 'no')
    setsetting('Looting/Enabled', 'yes')

Anyways, when you do this, it will stop attack & loot for half a second and back to attack and loot again.
    in the half second of break, the bot is thinking 'Oh no need to attack & loot, so lets go walk to the next node' Which will be unreachable.
    to let it stop walk and skip every node, I have to put after every 'walk-node' a location checker, since the walker doesn't skip them when I activate the hotkey,
    it is really much work to make a script like this, but it makes the attacking with a area rune like 5x better then the one in normal attacking settings.

So my idea is, is there any possibility to write a persistent or hotkey so that the walker doesn't skip any 'walk-nodes' when I have activated the hotkey?
    I am still learning the lua language, but it is quite hard to start from nothing and write it on myself right away like this.

So people, any ideas on how to change this? is this even possible at the moment?
    Regards Peter
    Last edited by dutch; 08-03-2014 at 09:50 PM.

On Healer you can check the option: Do Not Override Actions
    so it will priorize shooting avas instead of healing (you can check it for manas and exura+exura gran, for example)

So your idea is: Lure then stop walking, attacking, looting and sit shooting avas and when everything is dead walk to the next waypoint?

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

The healer is not a problem, I got a solution for it already, about the avalanche hotkey with those extra options I've added, the next happens; When there is enough creatures on the schreen, activate avalanche hotkey, which disables the targeting with spells, and forces to use the avalanche, aswell with the looting i disable it on the same time as targeting, because sometimes it will try to use browse field, and keeps standing like that which leads to a certain death, but when the hotkey gets activated, the bot thinks, that only walker is enabled.. and not targeting + looting, so what it is does is that he tries to walk to the nodes, which are not reachable, so it will skip the nodes, so if this happens in a tomb, it leads to skipping a room, the solution i have to this, every walkings node I put in the walker has to get its own check location node, because when the hotkey is activated, it skips normal node + suply check actions, but not the checkif location nodes.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    The healer is not a problem, I got a solution for it already, about the avalanche hotkey with those extra options I've added, the next happens; When there is enough creatures on the schreen, activate avalanche hotkey, which disables the targeting with spells, and forces to use the avalanche, aswell with the looting i disable it on the same time as targeting, because sometimes it will try to use browse field, and keeps standing like that which leads to a certain death, but when the hotkey gets activated, the bot thinks, that only walker is enabled.. and not targeting + looting, so what it is does is that he tries to walk to the nodes, which are not reachable, so it will skip the nodes, so if this happens in a tomb, it leads to skipping a room, the solution i have to this, every walkings node I put in the walker has to get its own check location node, because when the hotkey is activated, it skips normal node + suply check actions, but not the checkif location nodes.
    So how about not disabling the Targeting and setting the spells to No Spells (so it will only shoots ava through the hotkey) and when not enough monsters to Shoot Avas set the spells again?

250+
    200+
    200+

have you seen how many times it tries to shoot a rune and it fails? for a mage it sucks, this is working better for me just try it out urself, just trieng to find a solution which doesn't take so much time in making scripts.
    and the fact from what you mean is not good for in tomb or grounds with many different creatures, for example; tomb has most of the time, a vampire, necromancer, demon skeleton, and a ghost, bot only uses avalanche when it count 2+ of any of those, but if there are 5 different of those, it won't trigger the avalancher..

have you seen how many times it tries to shoot a rune and it fails? for a mage it sucks, this is working better for me just try it out urself, just trieng to find a solution which doesn't take so much time in making scripts.
    and the fact from what you mean is not good for in tomb or grounds with many different creatures, for example; tomb has most of the time, a vampire, necromancer, demon skeleton, and a ghost, bot only uses avalanche when it count 2+ of any of those, but if there are 5 different of those, it won't trigger the avalancher..
    Im pretty sure you're doing something wrong then, if you want to show me your hotkey would be easier.
    I've already made some scripts with area runes shooter and it works just fine, but it is hard to help someone who is not open to new ideas and just want to blame the bot.

250+
    200+
    200+

Sure I'll show it to you, and I am not blaming the bot, I wouldn't even dare to do such thing. do you want me to send it privatly or just here

Code:
    init start

local Monsters = {"Stalker", "Vampire", "Bonebeast", "Demon Skeleton", "Mummy", "Necromancer", "Ghost", "Crypt Shambler", "Beholder", "Skeleton", "Banshee", "Lich"}

local AmountToShoot = 2

local Players = {
    		Consider = false,
    		Distance = 20,
    		SafeList = {"Bubble", "Eternal Oblivion"},
    		FloorDifference = 1
    	}

local Rune = "Avalanche Rune"

local MoveSpeed = 9

-- DO NOT EDIT BELOW --

if not isbinded({Rune, 'crosshair'}) then
    		printerrorf('Rune "%s" is not set on Tibia hotkeys, please change settings and restart script', Rune)
    	end

setsetting('Settings/MouseMoveSpeed', tostring(MoveSpeed))

init end

auto(200, 300)

if not Players.Consider or paroundfloorignore(Players.Distance, Players.FloorDifference, unpack(Players.SafeList)) == 0 then
    	local sqm = getarearunetile(not Players.Consider, unpack(Monsters))

if sqm.amount >= AmountToShoot then
            setsetting('Looting/Enabled', 'no')
    		pausewalking(300)
    		useitemon(Rune, 0, sqm.tile)
    		pausewalking(0)
    		wait(100)
            setsetting('Looting/Enabled', 'yes')
    	end
    end
    this is how I have it at the moment, so I guess I remove the targetting and looting, and if you could explain me what I am doing wrong with the attacking settup it would be great and ofcourse I will bow to you :P
    thanks for putting afford into this (y)

this is how I have it at the moment, so I guess I remove the targetting and looting, and if you could explain me what I am doing wrong with the attacking settup it would be great and ofcourse I will bow to you :P
    thanks for putting afford into this (y)
    We were talking on skype, some tips delivered haha

Hope you find the way that best fits to your needs!

250+
    200+
    200+

Free User
    Anyone have a script to shot ava's from the battle ? This script keeps shooting ava's on the bloker , so I dont get any xp cause its pvp world..