Signup Now
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    Thinking of adding fully detailed level guides, from 0-400 on all vocations, what do u guys think?
    That'd be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketamyn View Post
    Level 95 EK. Skills 83/77 ml 7 and nice set.
    Where to get the best profit? And where to get the best exp? (Manual and botting)
    Where to bot?
    Where to solo manual hunt?
    Where to teamhunt with my RL friend ED level 125? Magic level 73 without equipment.

Thanks mate.
    I want answer for this question as well, same questions but with knight lvl 120 skills 91/84, ml 8 and nice set as well.

Free User
    262 RP. I need a decent moneymaker profile because I am quite poor but I also would like to get at least 400k exp/h (bot).

Moreover, what places would you recommend for manual hunting?
    Last edited by enosh; 08-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enosh View Post
    262 RP. I need a decent moneymaker profile because I am quite poor but I also would like to get at least 400k exp/h (bot).

Moreover, what places would you recommend for manual hunting?
    Id go Ghastly Dragons if your botting 80k+ profit a hour easy, plus boss points. Manuel umm go like mess around in mines or something, i always find that spawn fun

Free User
    I'm sorry sir, I do not know what you mean? A level 14 and 13 knight? If so swamp trolls for medicine pouch, don't sell them, hand them in and try to get slug drug, they sell for around 300k atleast on my server

nono i mean 130 ek and 140 ek im looking for moneymaking already have one at crystals spiders

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khz View Post
    nono i mean 130 ek and 140 ek im looking for moneymaking already have one at crystals spiders
    sorry, hmm well crystals are solid profit, you could also do killer caimans, hidden brims, which are also some very nice profit places :d

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KRMZ View Post
    That'd be awesome.

I want answer for this question as well, same questions but with knight lvl 120 skills 91/84, ml 8 and nice set as well.
    same as above post :d hehe GL

same as above post :d hehe GL
    Yeap... the problem is that in my server, killer caimans and crystal spiders are crowded always, 24/h. I haven't checked Brimstone bugs but I think it'll be crowded aswell.

I was currently botting in Haunted treelings with a friend's script, where I get low profit (maybe 5k/h) but decent exp, about 3 hours per level... not bad at all at lvl 12x.

btw, tell us something about the guides! I wanna see them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KRMZ View Post
    Yeap... the problem is that in my server, killer caimans and crystal spiders are crowded always, 24/h. I haven't checked Brimstone bugs but I think it'll be crowded aswell.

I was currently botting in Haunted treelings with a friend's script, where I get low profit (maybe 5k/h) but decent exp, about 3 hours per level... not bad at all at lvl 12x.

btw, tell us something about the guides! I wanna see them
    Hmm, try dragon spawns, wyrms, coryms, if u bot xd,

and will work on the guides in the coming days!

Banned
    Qhat about my question? Any tip?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketamyn View Post
    Level 95 EK. Skills 83/77 ml 7 and nice set.
    Where to get the best profit? And where to get the best exp? (Manual and botting)
    Where to bot?
    Where to solo manual hunt?
    Where to teamhunt with my RL friend ED level 125? Magic level 73 without equipment.

Thanks mate.
    So sorry bro, missed your post!

Well, as iv told others i really love doing pirate and necro tasks, since they are nice "over night" profits, in a few days doing all 3 pirate tasks and the necro task u can make close to 2kk. Otherwise, Darashia Dragons by Bugwt is epic, 10k+ exp, if selling small loots.
    Haunted Treelings is a good "lay" low spawn, where u will get decent exp and loot, and wont be bothered much. Depending on Green/Blue PoC, id go bot some djinns. Also got cults which are pretty solid profit. Manuel is pretty much the same as where u can bot tbh, can just do it with more profit, xD

Team hunting, u could prob do the demon baby mobs by vampire shield quest, just lure a few and have him area rune, its pretty fun tbh, used to do it a few years back, and no1 ever comes there. Otherwise like gnomebase hunting is fun, doing some of those task areas, fenrock dl's or poi, would be nice exp i think, ofc with area runes, and really any other place u can think of that has a lot of semi hard mobs, that u can kill in groups!

I hope i helped!, sorry for missing your post!

GLHF

rep if i helped you ;*