Signup Now
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiqzeraw View Post
    Sometimes you don't know exactly the level but you know it's kinda 170+ and 180-. It's easier. xd

Now, just another question:

Vocation: EK
    Level: 187
    M-level: 9
    Skills: 95/91
    EQ: Prismatic Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Prismatic Shield, Golden Legs, Emerald Sword, Draken Boots/Soft.
    XP/MM: MM. I want to rush on money without minding for the exp.

Vocation: EK
    Level: 120
    M-level: 7
    Skills: 92/85
    EQ: Demon Helmet, Demon Armor, MMS, Golden Legs, SOV, BOH/Soft.
    XP/MM: MM. I want to rush on money without minding for the exp.

I want to earn a nice amount of money. I need to transfer those characters and I've already got a seller. So, I want to get 10kk in one or two month. I won't bot 24/7, but I'll bot 14~18h per day. Do you think it's possible? If so, where? hehe
    Hey bro,
    That 187ek I'd bring to drefia wyrms, yalahar nightmares, or nightmare bogs. Make sure you do the pirate, and necro tasks there is a lot of money to be made there! Hive surface is pretty good for mm, oh don't forget hidden brimstone bugs, or keeper brims there are free scripts for both, they are epic!

On 120 u could do the tasks as I said, haunted treelings maybe IF dwarven rings are 1k+ on market, could prob make decent cash on hidden brims! or killer caiman, or go bugwt Dara dragon and select option to take all loot, Iv gotten 10k/h profit there and it's ez.

GLHF, rep if I helped

Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    Hey bro,
    That 187ek I'd bring to drefia wyrms, yalahar nightmares, or nightmare bogs. Make sure you do the pirate, and necro tasks there is a lot of money to be made there! Hive surface is pretty good for mm, oh don't forget hidden brimstone bugs, or keeper brims there are free scripts for both, they are epic!

On 120 u could do the tasks as I said, haunted treelings maybe IF dwarven rings are 1k+ on market, could prob make decent cash on hidden brims! or killer caiman, or go bugwt Dara dragon and select option to take all loot, Iv gotten 10k/h profit there and it's ez.

GLHF, rep if I helped
    Gonna try some spots (necro and wyrms of drefia, doing necro quest when hunting necros), hive surface, hidden brimstone.
    It's kinda hard to hunt on caimans because I'm neutral and I don't want to pay 700k for a script to hunt caimans on Muggy Plains.

Thanks anyway.

(they openned your thread, good to hear it!)

lvl 125 paladin, where I can get fast exp? I'm not using bot with this paladin for now, maybe later. Where do you guys think I can go? I have some places but I want to see if I can get more choices

Quote Originally Posted by sephiro View Post
    lvl 125 paladin, where I can get fast exp? I'm not using bot with this paladin for now, maybe later. Where do you guys think I can go? I have some places but I want to see if I can get more choices
    You can go to paladin's house: frost dragons. Or some DL, chosen dojo with firebombs, corruption hole -2 with fire bombs (killing ghastlys).

I don't think that grim reapers are good now, just 140+ (I'd say 150, but you can try on 140+).

Banned
    @kiqzeraw had some great advice!! (thanks kiqzeraw), pallys get pretty op at that level since u have cheap high dmg, could do the hidden lizards on top of the advice you already got, or go hunt calassa or sunken

thanks @kiqzeraw and @thetjer lvl 127 already thanks for the help

Banned
    thanks @kiqzeraw and @thetjer lvl 127 already thanks for the help

Gratz! keep up the hard work!

Banned
    Thinking of adding fully detailed level guides, from 0-400 on all vocations, what do u guys think?

I got a 242 MS, 161EK, 76RP so where should i hunt?
    I'm willing to waste so thats not a problem

Banned
    Level 95 EK. Skills 83/77 ml 7 and nice set.
    Where to get the best profit? And where to get the best exp? (Manual and botting)
    Where to bot?
    Where to solo manual hunt?
    Where to teamhunt with my RL friend ED level 125? Magic level 73 without equipment.

Thanks mate.