Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by anasawad View Post
    @Dworak How can I provide you with proof, Is there is anyway to prove it to you ?
    @tibiastore I changed the password and the email of the account. No-one has the access to the account except him and the password was changed after I woke up from sleep.
    So you can't proof that you were thiefed by Bartekss?? Buying unregistered account is always risk like TibiaStore said, you should make RK instantly and change email because those accounts are mainly from hackers

@Dworak , As far as I know , @bartekssss was the owner of this account. So I didn't register the account because I thought that it belonged to him and he was considered as a trusted person so I trusted him. If he told me that the account belonged to hackers then I would instantly registered the account and changed the email address immediately.

Wind Powered
    @Dworak , As far as I know , @bartekssss was the owner of this account. So I didn't register the account because I thought that it belonged to him and he was considered as a trusted person so I trusted him. If he told me that the account belonged to hackers then I would instantly registered the account and changed the email address immediately.
    You still don't have proofs. Sorry but we can't do nothing without proofs. If you will have any open new thread or PM me to reopen this.
    Closed

Sorry @bartekssss @Dworak @tibiastore for opening this thread. It was my fault everyone and please note that @bartekssss is not a scammer and he is one of the trusted and best seller in this forum. I regret for opening this thread.

Sorry @bartekssss @Dworak @tibiastore for opening this thread. It was my fault everyone and please note that @bartekssss is not a scammer and he is one of the trusted and best seller in this forum. I regret for opening this thread.
    Its sad that three other people have to tell you same thing what i told You. And You been first person who i ever block on skype, but you know why Mark. Thanks for unrestanding this time

Wind Powered
    Closed !!