Signup Now

Smile Help, Im lokking for a European pvp server to start few accounts

Help, Im lokking for a European pvp server to start few accounts.

Last week I Discover Windbot and decide to Start boting again, before I Stop cz I only used to bot in n-pvp server and now report system take a lot for deleted.

So I decided to create few new accounts in European pvp server and I Find the first problem in pvp, don’t have friend or guild who adopted me and the ppl kill me all the time.

I Just create this post to find anyone how can help me to start in new European pvp server, or guild who adopted me, I prefer low populate server like Arcania, Hiberna, Pandoria but I don’t mint to start in different one.

Of course I don’t my to fight in war or pay a fee if I have to.

Thanks in advance.

Free User
    You don't will find a guild to help you, just if they are in war and I think you don't want that. The best way to you do that is look worlds that are in war, because both guilds will be fighting and it's rare they report neutrals, you can hunt in good spots without problem
    ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...

Nathan ;##

Quote Originally Posted by fwardkoff View Post
    You don't will find a guild to help you, just if they are in war and I think you don't want that. The best way to you do that is look worlds that are in war, because both guilds will be fighting and it's rare they report neutrals, you can hunt in good spots without problem
    Thanks bro, I ll think aboit it, and check for War Worlds