Signup Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by botelino View Post
    I'm tsting now
    Let me know the results and bugs

Free User
    so i tested it

for first time the bot stuck at the rotworms cave cause of if not islocation then ... etc i have to delete it. later the bot stuck cause of targeting on and targeting off - he goes to the rotworm then to the rope place and again to the rotworm and repeat - bot died. i deleted it and added rotworm to targeting to reach and then offensive, stand. its not worth to launching this script cause on yours wpt it takes 1 hour and 40 mins to take 8 lvl while botting 3 clients at once. better will be one script which will contain multi floor for 3 bot chars or more. but its nice that you share your owns script with us for free, thanks. i hope that you will make some nice scripts in future.

Any results by someone ? looks interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mistrzbotow View Post
    so i tested it

for first time the bot stuck at the rotworms cave cause of if not islocation then ... etc i have to delete it. later the bot stuck cause of targeting on and targeting off - he goes to the rotworm then to the rope place and again to the rotworm and repeat - bot died. i deleted it and added rotworm to targeting to reach and then offensive, stand. its not worth to launching this script cause on yours wpt it takes 1 hour and 40 mins to take 8 lvl while botting 3 clients at once. better will be one script which will contain multi floor for 3 bot chars or more. but its nice that you share your owns script with us for free, thanks. i hope that you will make some nice scripts in future.
    Thank you for your reply, i'm not sure why but it works fine for me. Have you checked that you play with client on-screen (not minimized) and that you can open backpacks.
    About the multi-floor i might add it in the future. However at the moment i don't have the energy to do any modifications however i think i will update it futher on

Free User
    Very nice script but as someones said before it gets stuck and target on and off all the time. I can't multi bot with this script cause if the path is blocked by other char it gets stuck alot. Doing this quest with 3 multi clients takes about 1h 40mins to get level 8, i suggest it should go to minos instead and lvl in about 30 mins. And sometimes it doesn't buy machete, just shovel, or it buys shovel and rope :/ , also if the 3 multi clients reach depot at the same time to send the parcel , they only buy label , and get stuck. Overall it's a nice script. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tibanel View Post
    Very nice script but as someones said before it gets stuck and target on and off all the time. I can't multi bot with this script cause if the path is blocked by other char it gets stuck alot. Doing this quest with 3 multi clients takes about 1h 40mins to get level 8, i suggest it should go to minos instead and lvl in about 30 mins. And sometimes it doesn't buy machete, just shovel, or it buys shovel and rope :/ , also if the 3 multi clients reach depot at the same time to send the parcel , they only buy label , and get stuck. Overall it's a nice script. Thumbs up
    Make sure you have your clients open so it can open the backpacks (needed for it to buy rope, shovel and machete)
    About the label and stuck... I'm not sure what's causing it.

dang, i have 2 accounts all which have 20x level 9's any chance u can change it just to run from venore boat or something? thanks! lol

Free User
    bloodherb quest waypoints are not perfect, bots will often stuck: you need to add more "if not islocation()" should help in places where rotworms block 1 sq cave, also wyda witch often block passage you need it there (you can trap wyda with main char before running script with noob chars, it will save some time), add fire as walkable id (witches) and wasps to targetting

it takes about 10 minutes for my char dp>quest>dp which means it will take almost 3,5h for 20 chars and you will need for such long time another character to kill respawning GS and waste money on potions - solution: every character gets on stairs before gs and relog on next character, then you simply go kill gs with main character and switch on noob chars on second script which goes for blood herb and relog again under GS spawn at stairs ( 20 chars should take 10 minutes) after that another script which walks away every character to depot and relog again on next noob char
    Last edited by Tijiv; 01-04-2016 at 07:38 AM.

The healing spell is wrong, it says Bruise Bane (exura infir ico), but the right one is Magic Path (exura infir)

Btw, nice script man, it helps a lot

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by ratolindo View Post
    The healing spell is wrong, it says Bruise Bane (exura infir ico), but the right one is Magic Path (exura infir)
    the healing is good, you did wrong not botting noob char knight which uses that spell - it's not script for 1 char but its for entire acc with 20 noob chars which should be knight as they're fastest to lev up