Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by dimasdagama View Post
    have a lot of accounts to test, i'll try soon
    Goodie, let me know how it works out for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by strahowski View Post
    I'll start running 8x20 accounts now, will report back once I've completed a few times or found anything odd..
    Awesome share!
    Thanks and yeah let me know how it works out
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjer View Post
    I havent botted in a while, but this will want me to get back at it, do you think you can also edit it to make it level up in normal rookgaard, since iv heard there are a lot of bans on dawnport accounts.

Enjoy the rep homie!
    Fun to hear lol, either way. As i said in the first post at the moment i'm not going to work with this script anylonger as it fullfilled my blood herb need But i'll take things in consideration and change it when i have the time / energy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjanekk View Post
    and blood herbs price going to 1k now
    Well, i know... sorry :/
    Couldn't bear knowing that my script wouldn't be for any use when i've spent a couple of hours editing it and fixing it.
    Used it to get 100x blood herb then haven't used it after that so felt i can atleast give it out to the public

About bans in dawnport, i have used public free scripts earlier and got banned 7 hours later, however with this it isn't the same story (guess it's because it's not that leeched yet).

Banned
    Amazing

Free User
    someone already knows how long it takes to get 8 more or less? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Croyz View Post
    Amazing
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuilhermeTX View Post
    someone already knows how long it takes to get 8 more or less? cheers
    If you are refering to this script then the answer is all between 15 minutes to 2 hours. It depends on how many botchars using the same script and how many other botters is using the script and similar scripts with similar waypoints etc (Easy way to do is just to make 5 accounts with 20 characters on each account and then start the script on those 5 accounts and let it be, there is reconnect scripts on the forum that you can grab if you want them to continue after server-save)
    On my server i used 12 accounts the same time, after 24H i had 78x blood herbs. One blood herb costs around 6k on my server so 6k * 78 = 468k . 24hours with 12 clients gave me 468k basically. But it all depends on price on your server and what i stated earlier on with hours and others doing the same and such.
    I would like to mention about the leech digging also now, if someone just add those waypoints and shovel on the spot you can easily get 10k with about 1 on 10 chars i believe...

ADD: There is also Alerts that trigger if you have been disconnected over X amount of time. You could use that so you know when your account is done with the entire character list
    Last edited by Benya; 10-25-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Wind Powered
    Hey, can you share your script to kill giant spider there? I have 60 knight there and he just stands on poison field after killing giant spider and it is a huge waste for him. Thanks in advance.
    edit: Newly made knight can't get past rotworms (they are too strong) and haven't bought machete (perhaps because I have 10 fps), does that mean you have to kill rots etc manualy everytime?
    edit2: This can't kill rotworms thingy was due to me having ballanced attack mode, ignore that :P
    edit3: Another problem - he buys label, write name on it but doesn't buy parcel. Changing 'waiting times' hasn't helped, any idea how to fix it? It seems he doesn't want to buy 2 items from one NPC (same thing happened to shovel+machete I guess).
    Last edited by Czleq; 10-25-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post
    Hey, can you share your script to kill giant spider there? I have 60 knight there and he just stands on poison field after killing giant spider and it is a huge waste for him. Thanks in advance.
    edit: Newly made knight can't get past rotworms (they are too strong) and haven't bought machete (perhaps because I have 10 fps), does that mean you have to kill rots etc manualy everytime?
    edit2: This can't kill rotworms thingy was due to me having ballanced attack mode, ignore that :P
    edit3: Another problem - he buys label, write name on it but doesn't buy parcel. Changing 'waiting times' hasn't helped, any idea how to fix it? It seems he doesn't want to buy 2 items from one NPC (same thing happened to shovel+machete I guess).
    Well i used 110EK with 600 manas i lasted 20 hours with it.

About the rest of the problems, make sure you dont minimize the clients and make sure you have backpack opened or else it wont be able to see how much you have of x items.. also make sure you have room for opening parcel and a backpack in your tibia clients.

Banned
    its bugging here. Opened backpack and dont go anywhere
    http://scr.hu/6tb8/tsmdm
    Ok nvm i just add north stand in front off stairs.
    Last edited by grimex; 11-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grimex View Post
    its bugging here. Opened backpack and dont go anywhere
    http://scr.hu/6tb8/tsmdm
    Ok nvm i just add north stand in front off stairs.
    Can't view the picture;o Upload on imgur instead.

Free User
    I'm tsting now