Recommended Level: 30+
    Difficulty: easy
    Exp/hr (without bonus): 35-45k/h
    Loot/hr: 3-8k/h
    Note: Start in DP Svargrond
    Tested on a 50 knight.

Features:

Backpack Setup:

Note: You can change bps without any problem , just don't repeat colours.

Hotkeys:

* Exura Ico
    * Mana Potion
    * Health potion
    * Exori gran (optional)
    * Exori (optional)
    * Exori hur (optional)
    * Exori Ico (optional)

Recommendation:
    Do tasks here.

Download Script:

Version:
    Fixed - All bugs fixed, bot will now refill when x cap.
    not working properly

Free User
    @Raiven

Hey man, congratulations for your work. I've been using several of your scripts now and i'm pretty happy with them. I'll comment each one.

Started with mutated rats and it's a 100% ok and afk, it's a very nice and safe script, avoidinh floors like death blobs. I just had an issue that i could not find the answer where the character got stuck on a floor of one of the towers, happened a very few times and caused the character to logout. Minor problem, used the script for a very long time.

At crystal spider cave, another 100% ok and afk. absolutely 0 issues while leveling. The only issue i had is a choke point you have to walk going back for a refill that character sometimes got stuck due to a lot of wolves and trolls, exori not working there, so character got trapped and logued out, happened a few times. Maybe if you could not turn off the targeting while refilling and let the bot kill wolves and trolls whenever theres 2+ it would solve the issue, its a minor time waste killing a few trolls and wolves on the way.

I was going to try tiquanda d-lair but the bot couldnt find the place in the jungle.. I looked for it myself and I think it doesnt existe anymore? but bot did everything ok till it got there
    Same with lich cave, bot did everything ok till i found out i needed the shattered isles quests xd

port hope gs the bot gost lost when going back sometimes when not taking the boat properly but no issues in the cave

And finally the one i'm most happy about is krailos nightmare, 100% awesome, never an issue reffiling or anything. safe hunting, perfect script. Theres is just a funny thing, the bot fell on the -2 a few times (3 actually) I believe it did while following a runaway scion, it logued out on the lower floor.

I left krailos nightmare yesterday for 12 hrs straight full afk with 0 issue (actually the only issue was 16 full non stackables bps in the depot and the need for more bps!)

I used each os your scripts for more than 50 hours each and i had 0 deaths with them, krailos currently way over 50 hours. And I 100% recommend your scripts

The only think i wanted is the option to refill better pots (ultimate healing and supreme), i found out how to do it myself, just didnt try it yet.

I wish you had a higher level script, something like medusa tower/cave or roshammuul, something highly profitable!
    Also couldnt find your topic at paid scripts session. Def would pay you for one of those 300+ scripts!
    (Currently 200+ on krailos nightmares)

See ya and keep up the good work man

Free User
    Up
    UP
    up

Free User
    Hey there.

Wow those were nice botting tales. At which level did you start botting on Krailos Nightmares? I want to try this script, but I am level 140 EK, and I'm not sure if I can survive it.

Thanks in advance

Free User
    @Raiven, did you still update your scripts? I donwloaded one recently and I'm getting an issue with it. Please, let me know if you can help me.

Thank you!

Free User
    hi bro, with new sistems of Depot, have problems with depot backpakcs never deposit

thanks bub works great

Banned
    [Level 70+] Yalahar Pirates tested, some need change deposit style,
    perfect very good profit, but i catch all hooks eye patch and peg leg to use in outfit,

Hey man, I like your yalahar zombie script... eventhough its waste xD But, I died twice now by a ghost for some reason and I do not know why. All of my supplies are gone but my royal spears are intact.

Jun 29 2017, 04:56:43 CEST Died at Level 67 by a ghost.
    Jun 24 2017, 12:58:55 CEST Died at Level 58 by a ghost.

Free User
    TY everything is perfect!!! XD