Signup Now
Page 32 of 495 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Did you have Auto Task enabled? Did it count 900 monsters? Else it won't get a task.

Yes, it's enabled. He went to port hope, said "hi" to npc but didnt took new task. After it he went to the spawn and didnt kill boss also. "kill boss" was enabled.

I found where is the problem. U need to add "promotion" at Grizzly Adams place. Thats why character with low amounts boss points aint taking new task

Quote Originally Posted by mastabufu View Post
    I found where is the problem. U need to add "promotion" at Grizzly Adams place. Thats why character with low amounts boss points aint taking new task
    Ah yes, very true. I'll patch it for the other buyers, thanks for telling!

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Ah yes, very true. I'll patch it for the other buyers, thanks for telling!
    Np. Script works very well for me, Im botting there since 119lvl, now i got 142! I recommend it!

Rox, you nasty little boy!
    Just to warn you I'm coming back next month.
    Wuv u! ;*

hue
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    Hey we just bought Deeplings for ed 180. Man please this script its really bad. Ill tell u some reasons and try to fix them. Is there any chance to quit spells like exori mas tera, terra hur and mas tera? Char gets exausted and it doesnt kill monsters just is healing and running around. Also he trows thunderstorms really bad. Too much time for cast ( it spends like 5 seconds for 1 thunderstorm). In many waipoints the char stops also. The reality is that with this script u can die really easy, Im losing like 15-20k/hour and im making like 150k exp. Tested in 200 ed. If u dont fix all of this points, the script its just useless. Better go rotworms darashia.

One of the most amazing mid-level mage spots, which is always profit and with an awesome exp/h!
    Get it now while it's still fresh!

• Vocation: Druid
    • Tester: 303 Elder Druid
    • Recommended Level: 290+
    • Difficulty: Hard
    • Exp/h: 480 to 600k/h
    • Gold/h: 5 to 40k/h

Liquid Black Quest (First Visitor) + Fiehonja teleport

Code:
    -
    + General Info HUD & others not listed!

Hotkey
    Spell
    F1
    Exura vita
    F2
    Great Mana Potion
    F3
    Exori vis
    F4
    Exura gran
    F5
    Exura
    F6
    Exori gran tera
    F7
    -
    F8
    Exevo tera hur
    F9
    Thunderstorm Rune (use on crosshairs)
    F10
    -
    F11
    Exevo gran mas tera
    F12
    -

Soon.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120403232313/tibia/en/images/9/99/Deepling_Elite.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201050036/tibia/en/images/d/d4/Deepling_Guard.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120411043924/tibia/en/images/2/26/Deepling_Master_Librarian.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110630012058/tibia/en/images/c/ce/Deepling_Scout.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201041240/tibia/en/images/6/6c/Shark.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

The monsters above are only on spawn, monsters from raid/on the way aren't listed.

Soon.

Soon.

Tibia Cash: 2100k (All Worlds) --- Real Cash: $20 (PayPal) - R$40 (BCash)

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (https://p.simg.uol.com.br/out/pagseguro/i/botoes/pagamentos/120x53-comprar.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

when recording?

Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    Rox, you nasty little boy!
    Just to warn you I'm coming back next month.
    Wuv u! ;*

hue
    É nois, bro! Waiting for ya <3

Quote Originally Posted by carlemany View Post
    Hey we just bought Deeplings for ed 180. Man please this script its really bad. Ill tell u some reasons and try to fix them. Is there any chance to quit spells like exori mas tera, terra hur and mas tera? Char gets exausted and it doesnt kill monsters just is healing and running around. Also he trows thunderstorms really bad. Too much time for cast ( it spends like 5 seconds for 1 thunderstorm). In many waipoints the char stops also. The reality is that with this script u can die really easy, Im losing like 15-20k/hour and im making like 150k exp. Tested in 200 ed. If u dont fix all of this points, the script its just useless. Better go rotworms darashia.
    Hey, if you wasted 1 minute to edit the setup you would see that you can disable UE (I don't recommend this at all) and Wave (this I do recommend, it's an extra for people with good pc/ping), I really don't know how you're doing 150k/h exp on a 200 ed, maybe because your ping is too high, because even with a 160 ed I can do ~300k/h without running full spawn (I don't have HP for this, sadly). The reality is that it works, pretty good I'd say, in my opinion the best spawn for the level and maybe the problem is on your end and not on the script. Care to tell where it gets stuck or anything like that so we can take a look? Also I'd like to see you casting the script anytime just to be sure about my doubts.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by carlemany View Post
    I apologize for any problem that you had with out scripts. I will try to help as best as I can.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    First, Have you checked your hotkeys? is thunderstorm assigned with crosshair?
    are you using walk with mapclick or arrowkeys?
    What is your ping?
    Can you show me waypoint+ where you got stuck?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    I need to know those things cuz I use the same Spellscript in every other script that I make.
    It work flawless even at dangerous scripts for 300+(most are pending to be released).
    the Script check Cooldown,distance,amount of monsters.It is impossible for you the be "Exausted"
    ps. if you find a rotworm respaw that does 150k/h pls let me know and I will for sure make a script there.
    http://i.imgur.com/uIL8VeK.png
    Buying an account!
    Formogar Mines Cults X1 [90+]
    EK
    Talahu Quara Tunnels [110+]
    EK
    Zao Hidden Lizards [135+]
    RP
    Deeplings South [180+]
    ED | MS
    Fire Dragon Dojo [200+]
    EK