Signup Now
Page 494 of 495 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495 LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 4947
    Wind Powered
    1st english posts please
    2nd, contact Roxzin via private msg about it

Hey, i am having a bit of a problem and I have been looking everywhere but can't seem to solve it. When boting with your scripts, well doesnt matter who made it the same problem remains. The bot getting stuck from time to time when looting monsters so I manually have to click on a body to make the character move forward. I don't know what causing this.

i thought maybe you could help?

Bot version 2.8.9 and Windaddons 1.5.0, Only one that works with tibia 10

@RoxZin xD

Wind Powered
    OTserver is full of bugs, this is just one more. what to do to fix? do not play!

Free User
    I need this script, still sell or provide it for free?

Free User
    i wana buy this script how i can do it?

Free User
    Same here if someone have this scripts msg me
    Last edited by chodeath; 11-29-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Hello, everyone. It's been a while. My life's gone completely south after WindBot stopped being updated with every new Tibia update. I have received a lot of messages from you guys, asking how you could purchase our scripts after I stopped paying for the website host. Well, here I am to share with you guys.

I have thought a bit about pricing and everything, so I will release every single Midnight Script, even the ones that didn't see the light of day, like Asura Tower, Oramond Tower and Hive Surface for EKs, or Deeper Banuta -4 for Mages. Some of them may need to be worked upon, as they weren't finished or are severely outdated compared to the nearest releases, but if you know how to deal with a bit of scripting yourself, you'll handle them just fine. If you need help with any of them, you can send me a message or post here, and I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Follow THIS link to purchase. It will NOT be automatic delivery, I will do them manually, and I will check them every hour that I am awake. I will receive e-mail notifications and PayPal notifications, so don't worry, I will see them (unlike the forum PMs as I haven't checked here that often). If you want to pay with Tibia Coins, you can send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I will try to be here more often, and once again thank you very much for all the support you have given to Midnight Scripters over the years. It's because of you guys that after almost 5 years I still have a place to call home, still can pay my bills and buy food.

__________________________________________________ _______
    Português:

E ai, galera! Faz um bom tempo que não apareço por aqui, as coisas ficaram difíceis depois que o WindBot parou de ser atualizado com as novas versões do Tibia. Recebi um monte de mensagens (não esperava de verdade) de vocês procurando saber como adquirir os scripts depois que eu parei de pagar o host do site, então estou aqui trazendo essa solução.

Pensei bastante sobre como precificar esses scripts, pois por muito tempo eles foram minha forma de sustento e até hoje é motivo de orgulho pra mim ter trabalhado com eles, então eu simplesmente irei liberar TODOS os scripts de uma vez só, em um preço único. Quando digo TODOS, são até os que não foram postados aqui, como Asura Tower, Oramond Tower e Hive Surface pra EKs, ou o respawn do Maxxen (500 pontos oramond) pra RPs, ou Banuta -4 pra Mages. Alguns desses scripts precisarão de checagens, mudanças e atualizações porque eles ou não estavam prontos, ou não chegaram a ser terminados, mas se você sabe como lidar com um script você não terá muitos problemas com eles. Mesmo assim, se você tiver algum problema, pode me contatar e eu irei tentar te ajudar da melhor forma.

Para adquirir o pack de scripts é só fazer um Pix para [email protected] no valor de R$40,00, e colocar no comentário do Pix o e-mail que você quer que seja entregue. Obviamente a entrega não será automática, mas eu receberei notificações tanto por e-mail quanto pelo aplicativo com a transferência, e enviarei o mais rápido possível. Se quiser pagar com Tibia Coins é só mandar uma mensagem privada que eu te ajudo por lá.

Tentarei estar mais presente aqui no fórum, e mais uma vez agradeço demais o apoio que vocês deram aos Midnight Scripters durante todos esses anos. É por conta desse apoio que hoje eu ainda tenho um lugar pra chamar de casa, ainda consigo pagar minhas contas e comprar meus mantimentos.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Hello, everyone. It's been a while. My life's gone completely south after WindBot stopped being updated with every new Tibia update. I have received a lot of messages from you guys, asking how you could purchase our scripts after I stopped paying for the website host. Well, here I am to share with you guys.

I have thought a bit about pricing and everything, so I will release every single Midnight Script, even the ones that didn't see the light of day, like Asura Tower, Oramond Tower and Hive Surface for EKs, or Deeper Banuta -4 for Mages. Some of them may need to be worked upon, as they weren't finished or are severely outdated compared to the nearest releases, but if you know how to deal with a bit of scripting yourself, you'll handle them just fine. If you need help with any of them, you can send me a message or post here, and I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Follow THIS link to purchase. It will NOT be automatic delivery, I will do them manually, and I will check them every hour that I am awake. I will receive e-mail notifications and PayPal notifications, so don't worry, I will see them (unlike the forum PMs as I haven't checked here that often). If you want to pay with Tibia Coins, you can send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I will try to be here more often, and once again thank you very much for all the support you have given to Midnight Scripters over the years. It's because of you guys that after almost 5 years I still have a place to call home, still can pay my bills and buy food.

__________________________________________________ _______
    Português:

E ai, galera! Faz um bom tempo que não apareço por aqui, as coisas ficaram difíceis depois que o WindBot parou de ser atualizado com as novas versões do Tibia. Recebi um monte de mensagens (não esperava de verdade) de vocês procurando saber como adquirir os scripts depois que eu parei de pagar o host do site, então estou aqui trazendo essa solução.

Pensei bastante sobre como precificar esses scripts, pois por muito tempo eles foram minha forma de sustento e até hoje é motivo de orgulho pra mim ter trabalhado com eles, então eu simplesmente irei liberar TODOS os scripts de uma vez só, em um preço único. Quando digo TODOS, são até os que não foram postados aqui, como Asura Tower, Oramond Tower e Hive Surface pra EKs, ou o respawn do Maxxen (500 pontos oramond) pra RPs, ou Banuta -4 pra Mages. Alguns desses scripts precisarão de checagens, mudanças e atualizações porque eles ou não estavam prontos, ou não chegaram a ser terminados, mas se você sabe como lidar com um script você não terá muitos problemas com eles. Mesmo assim, se você tiver algum problema, pode me contatar e eu irei tentar te ajudar da melhor forma.

Para adquirir o pack de scripts é só fazer um Pix para [email protected] no valor de R$40,00, e colocar no comentário do Pix o e-mail que você quer que seja entregue. Obviamente a entrega não será automática, mas eu receberei notificações tanto por e-mail quanto pelo aplicativo com a transferência, e enviarei o mais rápido possível. Se quiser pagar com Tibia Coins é só mandar uma mensagem privada que eu te ajudo por lá.

Tentarei estar mais presente aqui no fórum, e mais uma vez agradeço demais o apoio que vocês deram aos Midnight Scripters durante todos esses anos. É por conta desse apoio que hoje eu ainda tenho um lugar pra chamar de casa, ainda consigo pagar minhas contas e comprar meus mantimentos.
    nice, is there a quick way to use quiver on the scripts ?

Quote Originally Posted by natus View Post
    nice, is there a quick way to use quiver on the scripts ?
    I honestly don't know how the bot is handling new stuff, the scripts are all working along with what existed at the latest WindBot version. I can take a look and see what's doable with it, don't have a license to check but yeah, I can take a look at it.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

RoxZin, cmon to OldBot Pro! Take a look on your inbox, please.