Signup Now
Page 130 of 495 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4947
    Free User
    I really need to ask... Are you telling me my lvl 100 knight 96/95 can make 200k+ exp here an hour with no green stamina?

Free User
    Great profit for low level mages.

Ice Golem loot

Quote Originally Posted by henriquedm View Post
    te mandei um msg pelo negocio aqui, ve la se rola, lembra q tu tem varios outros pra eu i pegando tbm, vamo faze fica bom pros dois lado
    Não recebi nenhuma msg mano.

Quote Originally Posted by exmo View Post
    Just ordered Formogar Mines Cults X2 EK with paypal, thought it would be instant download link.. when will i get the script?
    Hey, it is automatic. Check your spam folder etc, if it's not there just reply with your e-mail and I send it manually =)

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnabob View Post
    Small teaser for a script that's in the works

The hammer is falling! Hahah =D

Quote Originally Posted by JokerZero View Post
    I really need to ask... Are you telling me my lvl 100 knight 96/95 can make 200k+ exp here an hour with no green stamina?
    Where, exactly? By the look of your question, the only spot that you would do 200k+ with a 100 ek using one of my scripts is Sea Serpents X1, and yes it's damn true, you can get like 250k/h on level 100 with profit =)

Quote Originally Posted by arruda View Post
    Great profit for low level mages.

Ice Golem loot

Best spot! xD

@topic
    All late orders were done.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Also forgot to say, price for Sunken Quaras ED/MS reduced from $14 / R$ 28 to $9 / R$ 18!

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

@RoxZin xD

I got a question about that golem script, and im not a costumer of your's and u know i do my own scripts, howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the image of that script doesnt make sence to me at all, i been there and its eigther exp or loot (if you're low level) i cant see how its profitable on low level and i would like to know what level is your character there are 93k in gold coins 10oz per 100 gp ill assume a mage could carry a bp and i doubt it if you refill pots and that is why im asking this

93k its about 9300 oz somethign a knight could carry, if i add the space and weight of the other items its barely imposible so my conclusion is :

1.- low supplies + deposit like 545145325352 times

2.- loot bag

and i dont think its the second one, so how are you able to do this sacrifice exp for loot ?

also 334 frosts hearts in 1 day ? how many ice golems are there is it a new zone or something o.0 quite curious about that, even if im that fucking lucky even if i could run like a level 1500 i dont think it is posible for me to even reach 100 frozen hearts where is that spawn and how do you nail this.
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-09-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Free User
    Yes I was talking about the sea serpent script. I will be buying it then.

Free User

How can i die by that? maybe fix heal?
    Last edited by Niices; 06-09-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnabob View Post
    Small teaser for a script that's in the works

You're doing walls? If its a duo script (as in knight + druid required), then its quite ambitious

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    @RoxZin xD

I got a question about that golem script, and im not a costumer of your's and u know i do my own scripts, howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the image of that script doesnt make sence to me at all, i been there and its eigther exp or loot (if you're low level) i cant see how its profitable on low level and i would like to know what level is your character there are 93k in gold coins 10oz per 100 gp ill assume a mage could carry a bp and i doubt it if you refill pots and that is why im asking this

93k its about 9300 oz somethign a knight could carry, if i add the space and weight of the other items its barely imposible so my conclusion is :

1.- low supplies + deposit like 545145325352 times

2.- loot bag

and i dont think its the second one, so how are you able to do this sacrifice exp for loot ?

also 334 frosts hearts in 1 day ? how many ice golems are there is it a new zone or something o.0 quite curious about that, even if im that fucking lucky even if i could run like a level 1500 i dont think it is posible for me to even reach 100 frozen hearts where is that spawn and how do you nail this.
    A picture says more than a thousand words. I don't know which settings @arruda is using, I'm using 150mp and leave on 40mp, with leave cap as 40, so I can loot a lot of gold and keep hunting longer. Started at 56 yesterday. If you have light equipment and just backpacks for loot/gold and mana potions, you're good to go, and that spawn isn't new, it's as old as Svargrond, it just have 3-5 more Ice Golems since it was created.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerZero View Post
    Yes I was talking about the sea serpent script. I will be buying it then.
    Good! Share some screens with us later!

Quote Originally Posted by Niices View Post

How can i die by that? maybe fix heal?
    You can get comboed, and that's exactly what happened. It's not a healing issue. I've died the exact same way on a 230 ek, it's rare but it happens. If you freeze for a second you can get owned by deeplings, nothing I can do. You can increase healer since you're lower than 180, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargo View Post
    You're doing walls? If its a duo script (as in knight + druid required), then its quite ambitious
    It is, but is damn possible with WindBot =)

@topic
    All orders done!

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

A picture says more than a thousand words. I don't know which settings @arruda is using, I'm using 150mp and leave on 40mp, with leave cap as 40, so I can loot a lot of gold and keep hunting longer. Started at 56 yesterday. If you have light equipment and just backpacks for loot/gold and mana potions, you're good to go, and that spawn isn't new, it's as old as Svargrond, it just have 3-5 more Ice Golems since it was created.

so thats about 20 hearts per hr for 21 hrs and the image displayed is for 21 hrs, is that the way everyone post their loot images now ? good job on that script btw, i dont like ice golems at all XD