Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Haha, can't get your chars hunted with that botting project! Those wouldn't be great screenshots. :<
    Is not funny to stay in pz because of two kids haha

Banned
    Well, I have friends and old enemies on Valoria, in WoV, And well, on my server we are not letting other ppl bots, cause we just started another "war", enemies don't exp, but may botting other chars to get cash, so if you bot on my server = you are hunted haha xD Prolly same logic on Valoria.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    Well, I have friends and old enemies on Valoria, in WoV, And well, on my server we are not letting other ppl bots, cause we just started another "war", enemies don't exp, but may botting other chars to get cash, so if you bot on my server = you are hunted haha xD Prolly same logic on Valoria.
    That guys are not members of any leading guild bro! Just 2 random players.. haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketamyn View Post
    That guys are not members of any leading guild bro! Just 2 random players.. haha
    Give me names of those players, I have been wasted by 1 non guild guy today lol. I was fighting on other server while being wasted on valoria :/ And didn't even know, cause of bugs in alerts ;/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    Give me names of those players, I have been wasted by 1 non guild guy today lol. I was fighting on other server while being wasted on valoria :/ And didn't even know, cause of bugs in alerts ;/
    PM'ed!

Free User
    why u are hunted?

Wind Tester
    @K4r4biN but WoV isnt leading on Valoria, there is no leading guild

@Ketamyn ,
    I don't know if you are still hunted or what the situation is today. But I am going to tell you a quick story from inferna which is hardcore pvp. Also, this goes out to everyone out there that might be in the same situation.

I was hunting a 50 EK from, and decided that he wasn't gonna exp at all or be able to play, he did me lots of wrong and I tried to stop him but he knew where I was from and just kept botting at nights when I was sleeping and etc.
    It ended up with him being level 120 in a month or two and he was making more profit than he was losing, I was losing interest in keep killing him and waiting PZ.

With all this said, just keep letting them kill you, bot whenever they are logged off & you assume they're sleeping and you will die, but since Valoria is Open-PvP it will be a lot easier for you aswell than it was on hardcore. They have limits on how many times you can kill them, I had in total 50+ kills on this guy on inferna
    Bought 295 EK on Inferna from Dedi
    Bought 85 days voucher account from Mateo
    Bought 73 days voucher account from Mateo
    Sold 268 ED on Inferna to theawesomest
    Sold 274 MS on Calva to Mateo
    Sold 440 MS to Bergman
    Sold 380 EK to Stupar
    Sold 340 MS to Tim
    Sold 230 ED on Inferna to Jack
    Sold 340 MS on Antica to Adam

& more!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Izze View Post
    @Ketamyn ,
    I don't know if you are still hunted or what the situation is today. But I am going to tell you a quick story from inferna which is hardcore pvp. Also, this goes out to everyone out there that might be in the same situation.

I was hunting a 50 EK from, and decided that he wasn't gonna exp at all or be able to play, he did me lots of wrong and I tried to stop him but he knew where I was from and just kept botting at nights when I was sleeping and etc.
    It ended up with him being level 120 in a month or two and he was making more profit than he was losing, I was losing interest in keep killing him and waiting PZ.

With all this said, just keep letting them kill you, bot whenever they are logged off & you assume they're sleeping and you will die, but since Valoria is Open-PvP it will be a lot easier for you aswell than it was on hardcore. They have limits on how many times you can kill them, I had in total 50+ kills on this guy on inferna
    I'm not playing there anymore, playing Morgana now haha But thanks for the tips bro

Banned