Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F.A.Q [Check this thread before posting your questions!]

F.A.Q.
    Frequently Asked Questions
    [Updated 07 August 2014]

Payment Related:

1. How do I buy WindBot?

On this post you can find a step by step tutorial to purchasing WindBot.

2. I just bought Windbot and I don't have any days.
      • It may take up to 48 hours to receive license days.
      • If it takes longer than 48 hours contact [email protected] with your purchase details.

3. What are the payment methods available? (1month / 3 month)

WindBot Related:

1. How do I load scripts that I have downloaded?

• Open WindBot, choose your tibia client then click File> Load> Load Both..
      • Browse and double click on your script (.xml) and it will load the settings and cavebot.
      • Some scripts are partially saved, those files are .xmls (healer, settings and alerts) and .xmlc (cavebot, targeting, looting and scripter), therefore you need to choose the specific Load menu to load this items.

2. My character isn't looting anything.

• Make sure you have classic control enabled (Tibia Options -> General -> Tibia Classic Control)
      • Make sure you are able to see green text on serverlog (Tibia Options -> Console -> Show Info Messages in Console)
      • Make sure looting item is spelled correctly
      • Make sure the looting destination of the item is spelled correctly
      • Make sure looting is enabled
      • Check if you have "Only Open Valuable Bodies" enabled. (Looting->Settings)

3. My character always stops at the same spot.

• Delete the marks on your minimap.
      • You may have a unreachable waypoint.

4. My character is always opening and closing backpacks.

• The bot may be trying to drink potions but you are not carrying any.
      • Make you spelled the backpack names correctly on your setup.
      • Make sure you have classic control enabled.

5. How do I save my script which I have made changes to?

• File->Save Both->Save Both as, this will save all the script you are using.
      • File->Save Both->Save Settings as, this will save settings, healer and alerts.
      • File->Save Both->Save Cavebot as, this will save cavebot, targeting, looting and scripter.

6. When I start WindBot a message pops up saying I don't have MSVCR110.dll.

• You need to download here a pack from microsoft that have the complements for the programming language of Windbot, even your OS being a 64 bit edition, you should download the 32 bit version.

Converting (iBot -> Windbot) Scripts:

Tutorials:

1. Get familiar with Windbot!
    2. Setting up Spell Healer and Potion Healer
    3. Right way to make a Setup
    4. The Lua Tutorial
    5. How to use Lure Waypoints
    6. Hotkeys for different tibia clients

Useful Hotkeys/Huds

1. Request your hotkeys here!
    2. List of Hotkeys
    3. Safe Reconnect
    4. Spells Attacker
    5. Rune-Shooter
    6. Anti-Furniture
    7. Loot-Sorter

Main Libraries:

1. Lucas Terra's Library
    2. Raphael's Library
    3. Leonardo's Library

Tools:

Last edited by ozzix; 06-17-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Staff Organization

Administrator

The administrator will develop and maintain the bot. He'll handle payments and updates, responsible for bug troubleshooting and forum management and maintenance.

Super Moderators

Moderators will keep forum threads and posts organized and help to maintain order and respect on the boards.

WindBot Resellers

Responsible for the trusted reselling of WindBot licenses. They can be contacted anytime to trade licenses for Tibia gold or money among other products.

Important Notes

Always check their true identity by their differenced color and real names, there's always people trying to fake accounts to steal others.
    Never trust skype, e-mail or other online addresses that are not confirmed by the staff members, always ask privately for moderators and sellers addresses before doing any deal.

You can check the current staff members on this link.
    Last edited by Leonardo; 08-07-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Leatrix Latency Fix

About

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including Tibia, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Star Wars, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more.

System Requirements

• Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
    • Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bits)
    • Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or higher) (32/64 bits)
    • Windows XP (Service Pack 3)

Installation

Simply download the program, extract it and then run Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00.exe. When the program launches, click the Install button. You will see the status change from 'Not Installed' to 'Installed'. You need to restart your computer (or disable/enable your network card) for the changes to take effect.

If you're using Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 with User Account Control enabled, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish for Leatrix Latency Fix to make changes to your computer.

Your Windows account needs to have Administrator rights in order to install or remove Leatrix Latency Fix. If your Windows account doesn't have Administrator rights, you will be prompted for the credentials of an account that does have them.

After Leatrix Latency Fix has been installed, you can login to your online games with reduced latency!

Download

Last edited by Leonardo; 04-24-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Tibia Maps

About

Tibia maps will fulfill your maps with the latest Tibia version, it'll allow the bot to use the shortest way (when using Map Clicks) and avoid getting stuck in random places.

Installation

Turn off Tibia. Press (Windows Key + R) and it should open a little window, write %appdata%/Tibia and press enter, a folder should open. Delete your Automap folder then extract the zip file you downloaded containing the new Automap folder. Run Tibia and you should have the new explored map installed.

Since Tibia v10.53:

The versions above 10.53 have two different folders for Tibia files, one for the common worlds and other for the preview worlds (%appdata%/TibiaPreview), follow the installation above using the folder that match your world type.

Download

Last edited by Leonardo; 08-26-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Infinite Screen

About

Infinite screen is a program that allow a application window to be resized without any limitations.

Installation

Download Infinite Screen on the link below. Run Tibia and the Infinite Screen. On the program, go to the Oversize tab, Search for "TibiaClient | WN: Tibia", select it and change width/height (width is the horizontal size and height the vertical size) as you wish, enable the 4ever option, and it'll stick the new size of the Tibia window when you maximize it.

Download

Payment Process
    This apply to the real money payment

Procedure

First access the payment page via the main site or this link.

When the page finishes loading you can choose the payments on the box like on the first picture.

Image 1

Select the license pack you want to buy and hit "Order" button.

Image 2

Depending on your selected option you'll be forwared to different options, PayPal or PagSeguro for brazilians, PayPal or ZayPay for other countries. If you choose to pay with Tibia gold then you'll be redirected to the threads of the trusted resellers.

Image 3

Then you'll be forwarded to the page of the selected payment, you'll be asked to enter your credentials on their site or to fill information about your person. Pay it on a bank or somewhere else and wait for the confirmation of payment (it can take up to 48 hours), and... it's done!

Enjoy WindBot !!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Infinite Screen

About
    Infinite screen is a program that allow a application window to be resized without any limitations.

Installation
    Download Infinite Screen on the link below. Run Tibia and the Infinite Screen. On the program, go to the Oversize tab, Search for "TibiaClient | WN: Tibia", select it and change width/height (width is the horizontal size and height the vertical size) as you wish, enable the 4ever option, and it'll stick the new size of the Tibia window when you maximize it.

Download
    Does this mean i can actually have a bigger GAME screen, or is it just for the window tab, i really want to have a bigger GAME screen in the tibia client. The one that you can resize you know? The actual gaming screen. I want to make that bigger than the limited max as for now. Is it possible with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Benya View Post
    Does this mean i can actually have a bigger GAME screen, or is it just for the window tab, i really want to have a bigger GAME screen in the tibia client. The one that you can resize you know? The actual gaming screen. I want to make that bigger than the limited max as for now. Is it possible with this?
    I searched a lot in the internet about what you said but I think it's not possible, the monitor limits the resolution, there's no software that can allow you to use a bigger resolution than the limits of your monitor. The infinite screen will just break the limits of your screen, allowing for example, a window to have dimensions of 10x100000000 with no problem, but you won't see it in full size never.

Free User
    I cant change name of backpacks on any script, how to fix it?

Free User
    how do to pull the bp of spears to hand ?
    ---------------
    I can not place items and gold in bps within the bp ? any help?