Signup Now
    Free User

English speaking PK team on Eldera (Retro-pvp) Recruiting

So I'm making a new thread as jspence has become inactive and just to let people know our team is growing quite nicely. We are recruiting english speakers and are usually willing to help out anyone starting from fresh whether it be starter sets or botting your account to get you some levels.

Please send me a message if your an english speaker and want to PK on the freshest retro hardcore server, we have 20+ members on usually at peak hours and are having many succesful frags and lots of fun.

We are very welcoming of new members who just want to fight whether it be on a 45 maker or otherwise, and the more people we have the more fun our team can have. If you want to check some videos of the things we get up too on Elderan lands, one of our members/leaders Merk has made some and his own thread at: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...Pk-Life-Thread

Hope to be killing with some of you soon.

Free User
    I got a master sorcerer.. only lvl 8 tho :S hes got like ml 40 already but I am too lame to lvl him s:

Free User
    Lvl
    Him brother

Free User
    I going to play in Eldera now and i can level a MS or ED if u gimme some money to it

Free User
    Pm me name