Signup Now
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Free User
    @Josh When will u fix Navigation server???? We are paying for this bot program and cant even fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrunka View Post
    @Josh When will u fix Navigation server???? We are paying for this bot program and cant even fix it?
    It's relatively low priority at the minute by comparison to BattlEye, but it's still on our backlog. For now, I've found a self-hosted navigation server, once restarted enough times, does eventually work. Also, please watch your tone when addressing me. I understand your frustration but having paid for something does make me any more or less responsible for its usage. I will do my best to forward priorities to Lucas, who has the power to fix these things, but you know, getting all mad and shouty really won't make the priorities change.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Alguma noticia sobre o navi? como faço para hospedar o proprio servidor navi?.
    tenho um VPS, mas não sei fazer

Free User
    @Dehan @Josh i always use my own navigation to MC ,but now i need host for me and other friend,we gonna use one script but no at the same house ip,how i made this,i only know host for myself,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by paivabilly View Post
    @Dehan @Josh i always use my own navigation to MC ,but now i need host for me and other friend,we gonna use one script but no at the same house ip,how i made this,i only know host for myself,thank you
    You need to configure port forwarding on your network and provide your IP address to your friend to connect to. This site has details pertaining to most home routers. I can't remember what port the navigation server runs on by default but you can check in the config file.

Failing that, you could run it on a VPS at relatively low cost. OVH do a low-spec VPS which can run 64-bit Ubuntu for $3.49 a month, there are probably even cheaper alternatives.
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You need to configure port forwarding on your network and provide your IP address to your friend to connect to. This site has details pertaining to most home routers. I can't remember what port the navigation server runs on by default but you can check in the config file.

Failing that, you could run it on a VPS at relatively low cost. OVH do a low-spec VPS which can run 64-bit Ubuntu for $3.49 a month, there are probably even cheaper alternatives.

thanks so much josh i love u rly

+rep
    http://dvscripts.com/page/license.png
    http://dvscripts.com/newstyle/DvService.png
    Level Latest Scripts
    100+
    [MS | ED] | [RP] New Giant Spiders Cave
    100+
    [ED] Elemental Spheres [Soils]
    280+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Sewers X1
    360+
    [MS | ED] Asura Palace
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond East Raid 500+
    360+
    [MS | ED] Oramond Fury Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Katnis View Post
    thanks so much josh i love u rly

+rep
    Sorry I got caught up earlier, not sure where we finished up but it sounds like you got everything working so GJ! <3

Free User
    @Josh Estou com um problema em meu NAVI, eu estou hosteando o navi em meu PC com o programa oficial do windbot, porem nao esta contando o supply do ED entao eles nao vao refillar, alguem me ajuda por favor.
    Last edited by raphazerah; 08-25-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Wind Powered
    any hope of leaving bots and addons to world with battle eye?

Free User

do

tadota