Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Free User
    Very usefull. Exactly what i've been locking for. Thanks alot bro.

Free User
    Just doesn't work for me, if i add a lure waypoint, another waypoint where he should go to to lure, set targeting to lure and keep away, it just kills my monsters in a random position instead of going towards my lure position.

Quote Originally Posted by Jidde View Post
    Just doesn't work for me, if i add a lure waypoint, another waypoint where he should go to to lure, set targeting to lure and keep away, it just kills my monsters in a random position instead of going towards my lure position.
    Make sure that the bot runs through the lure waypoint first otherwise it won't know where to lure to, so it is LURE then STAND/NODE. Also another way would be to add a hotkey for example like this.
    auto(1000)
    setlurelocation(33233, 32323, 7)

Quote Originally Posted by noxvia View Post
    What determines how long it waits for monsters. For example, if I want to lure 3x monsters. When I do like on the picture, it just run to that sqm and then it runs back immediately to the tree. Even if 0 hellspawns are spawned. And how can I make it run around more if there is only 1 hellspawn. For example, I want it to keep running around until it finds 3x. And then run back to tree with them.
    The lure point doesn't determine that. You need to add more other waypoints like nodes or add an action waypoint with a wait(10000,20000) or something along them lines. And if you want to keep running around with 1 creatures untill you get 3 for example under targeting change the count to 3+.
    Last edited by StaR; 01-27-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Free User
    Oh, i see!
    Thanks alot, i got it the right way now ^^!

Free User

Going hard!

Ok so.. i think i get it... anyways i have some questions.

I want it to go and find a monster then bring it back to a killing place. So that's a Lure point and a Stand point, right? Then i want it to do the same thing on a different place. So, that mean i need to create a new Lure point under my first Stand point and ofcourse add a new Stand point for my new Lure point, right? And so on with other respawn point, right?

Now, how do i make to stop going to any Stand point when a monster is in the way? Should i use a hotkey for that? something like... monstersaround.3 >= 1 gotolabel XXX (standing point)

Now... what if there are ''dangerous areas''... i mean.. there is a 1 sqm way. What should i do? Should i use a special area? What if the character can't go because a monster is blocking the way and is already luring a monster becoming 2 monsters at the same time, can i set a special area for walking back to open the way and keep normaly?
    Last edited by Xelo; 01-30-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Free User
    This will help a lot. My own-made-script was just running around more and attracted more monsters.
    Eventually I died several times because of it. Now I will try to set special area's and make a luring waypoint.

Btw, can the other walking waypoints be 3x3 or 4x4 nodes instead of a stand-point?
    Or will that break the luring?

Free User
    could make a waypoint to stand , and an action that when 2 hellwpawn go right sqm ?! course using special areas.. @Jesusz0r @RoxZin xD

That's really nice, I was having trouble using it. Thanks!

windows me ? D:

@Jesusz0r nice one! @Jesusz0r / @StaR if i want to setlurelocation(), would i do that in an Action waypoint?

edit: solved
    Last edited by kirro; 01-16-2017 at 02:33 PM.