Signup Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: cossio

Free User
    Cossio u stupid fag, can you finally answer for dworak answer? Are willing to screen share or not if not then goodbye thief

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    I call kelviner thief then does he get banned for that? only 2 people have told me that im a thief and thats kelviner that called me that but hes the thief himself and nordeleman or what he called and he agreed on the trade contract but then changed hes mind and wanted to do it on a other way so i rejected him.
    Its simple, he make Scam report not you are you going to Screen Share or Skype or Via Teamviewer?
    Regards

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    I call kelviner thief then does he get banned for that? only 2 people have told me that im a thief and thats kelviner that called me that but hes the thief himself and nordeleman or what he called and he agreed on the trade contract but then changed hes mind and wanted to do it on a other way so i rejected him.
    I agreed but as I said since you look like a thief I wanted to use middleman but you rejected, middleman without paying fees rejected!!!
    Thats a crazy thing...
    Better change your mind

Wind Powered
    Well since @Cossio didn't reply and didn't want to share screenshot he is banned, he was called scammer and he didn't want proof that he is innocent.
    Closed