Signup Now
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cossio

Free User

cossio

so i finally have time to post this on the 25th of july i msgd cossio he was selling 300ek we agreed on 30kk but i didnt really trust him and he wasnt willing to go first so i was to send him money on paypal and he would buy the gold himself he was sketchy thorughout the whole trade and after i sent him the gold he said he couldnt buy till after he verified his paypal but he wouldnt send me the account info even though i gave him the money so i asked for a refund and he said he gave me one but it was all just a lie.

Free User

Free User

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kelviner View Post
    i will probably just ignore this has proof on he chargeback after i gave him acc and pw, took the acc back with the rec key and sent back him hes money so he should be glad for that.

Banned
    And i just want to say that i won the case when he made the chargeback by sending evidence there i showed acc name and pw before he chargeback but luckily i had rec key to get the account back and after i won that i sent back the money because im a trusted trader and actually a nice guy even against scumbags like @kelviner just look at hes reputation.
    But on the other hand he has like 700 posts on xenobot and then here on windbot he just scam people so i advice people dont trust people on windbot if their windbot users dont have reputation because xenobot and windbot is not the same.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    And i just want to say that i won the case when he made the chargeback by sending evidence there i showed acc name and pw before he chargeback but luckily i had rec key to get the account back and after i won that i sent back the money because im a trusted trader and actually a nice guy even against scumbags like @kelviner just look at hes reputation.
    But on the other hand he has like 700 posts on xenobot and then here on windbot he just scam people so i advice people dont trust people on windbot if their windbot users dont have reputation because xenobot and windbot is not the same.
    Can you give a screenshot that you sent money back?
    Regards

Free User
    Lmao I've never scammed anyone and he can't give any proof cause he didn't send me anything at all he is right though I did somehow manage to lose my chargeback but I've also called PayPal and they've informed me that they are looking into his account and it'll probably be closed

Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    First of all: if someone scams at one forum he'll ruin his reputation at all forums, so it doesn't make sense to "scam here but not there". Either you show proof that you didn't do anything wrong or we'll have to take care of it. Simple. You have 12h to do it.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP