Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vengo View Post
    @SuNe

I wonder how they have gotten our ip addresses but I've only used imgur but I do not know if they've got mine. Because I'm not at home and I do not remember my own ip ... right now I'm in France in Nice.

Please tell me how maybe ppl wondering to
    It is not that you only used imgur, it is that they posted a 1x pixel big IMG from their own site, that recorded every IP that loaded the IMG, aka, Everyone who open a thread page with this IMG in.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

lol would you mind add my site back on safe list for me? :P http://yourtibiagold.com my theard: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?1432

I would be very greatfull!
    YourTibiaGold.com

#1 DEALS!
    TIBIA COINS: 9.50 USD / 250 TC

and whats wrong with photobucket.com? one of oldest hosting pages on market

and whats wrong with photobucket? once of oldest hosting photo providers probably on market

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidek098 View Post
    lol would you mind add my site back on safe list for me? :P http://yourtibiagold.com my theard: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?1432

I would be very greatfull!
    There is no whitelist for normal users, sorry. Check Lucas post on previous page tho.

@Lucas Terra, put the images from tibiawiki.com.br and tibia.wikia.com.

This is where i take images from monsters and items, everything.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajean View Post
    @Lucas Terra, put the images from tibiawiki.com.br and tibia.wikia.com.

This is where i take images from monsters and items, everything.
    It won't be added. But @Lucas Terra and @Raphael are working on Script to reupload images to imgur.com and other safe servers, so you will be able to upload all yours images by some clicks to new servers
    Regards
    Last edited by Dworak; 08-05-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    It won't be added. But @Lucas Terra and @Raphael are working on Script to reupload images to imgur.com and other save servers, so will be able to upload all images by some clicks to new servers
    Regards
    Thanks.

I have finished that tool. Just click on that 'Update Images (Imgur)' next to your 'Edit Post' button and it should automagically convert your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    I have finished that tool. Just click on that 'Update Images (Imgur)' next to your 'Edit Post' button and it should automagically convert your post.
    Well done Lucas!
    It is automatically redirecting (after using the tool) to first post of the thread, could it stay on post page instead?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)