Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnalyks View Post
    Hold on, for the 150 knight I sold you. You accepted the registration to the knight and I ordered you a key by myself just so there is no problems further on. Here is proof he says that it's in his name and that I ordered him a new key. Stop using this in defence to why the 202 ms got hacked lol

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/0103b8d26d90409defadb95c0969f189.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/355332a6cccfffd1d1a300604e10a0a2.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Here is the proof ^

Also please note the date when I sent the 60$ right below. It says 4th July meaning that it's literally impossible for me to accept registration since today is the 3rd of august, this means @testosteron has hacked back the account 1 day before I could accept the registration, this is enough proof that he was the one that hacked it back since he didn't give me a rkey to the account

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/fb292f1dd8d1a8234db936c50ca3b8cb.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Oh so nice meaby u try upload full conversation without cutting my answers lame

Banned
    Go ahead upload this part of converstion when u order confim for me and didn't gave me I mean to account which i buoght also part when u recovery my accouth which u sold me and twice time u change my passwords!

Answer plz isn't true ?

Wind Powered
    @testosteron @Dnalyks one of you order new confirmation key
    and if it will arrive to my home i will give it for buyer and problem will be solved and if not comes to my home it need come to Testosteron home and if not then Testosteron will be banned simple (WASTE THIS 5 EURO FOR KEY)
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    @testosteron @Dnalyks one of you order new confirmation key
    and if it will arrive to my home i will give it for buyer and problem will be solved and if not comes to my home it need come to Testosteron home and if not then Testosteron will be banned simple (WASTE THIS 5 EURO FOR KEY)
    Regards
    Okay, I will order this key right now

Quote Originally Posted by testosteron View Post
    Go ahead upload this part of converstion when u order confim for me and didn't gave me I mean to account which i buoght also part when u recovery my accouth which u sold me and twice time u change my passwords!

Answer plz isn't true ?
    I uploaded that picture just to show the date and nothing else, it says 4th july and today is 3rd august so tell me how is it possible to change registration after 29 days?

Free User
    me and a few of my friends have bought a total of 6~ or so accounts in the last 2 months from @Dnalyks and he did exceptionally well protecting our interests. Also someone hacked a 20$ account back from us and Dnalyks settled the whole thing within a day and refunded my friend and my friend kept the account due to Dnalyks honor. Hell I didn't even know him and he went through the whole process for me until 30 days later when the accounts were fully mine, just to ensure no hiccups in our dealings. I don't know what this situation is completely but it does seem to add up to 29 days and @testosterone seems to have said things to seal a deal without fulfilling his end(RKEY).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnalyks View Post
    I uploaded that picture just to show the date and nothing else, it says 4th july and today is 3rd august so tell me how is it possible to change registration after 29 days?
    Wtf! man read this again!

Quote Originally Posted by testosteron View Post
    Wtf! man read this again!
    Are you fucking retarded? I ordered a key today, if it goes to you and you fail to give a conf key or anything you will get banned as mentioned above by Dworak.

Banned
    ur f blind account information isn't mine!

Banned
    people are very mad to say Wb and give me account ingame -.- then you really want Deletera xD