Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @testosteron

You should give me the rkey right now so I can take it back since I didn't have the rkey and I didn't take the account back since there was no way as you didn't pass me an rkey ffs..

Also how the fuck don't you have rkey to the account right now as it's still in the Adrian guys name which isn't yours it's your brothers address meaning he was the one who hacked it back.. I want a new recovery key to the account or the actual recovery key. If anyone is polish I asked him in the screen above 'Do you have a recovery key' and he replied 'Yes' so don't be telling me now you don't have a rkey since the account is still in your brothers name
    Last edited by Dnalyks; 08-03-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Also he lied to me that the account was registered on his name, he said it was on his brothers but now he says that he lied it was on his brothers and on some guys he bought it off. He also lied he had the rkey to the account, if I knew all this info I wouldn't sell this char before it was in my name but since he lied there is now this scam report since someone took it back.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/ed45a8ede26f0df5af8dddae9f53d7f0.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Also to him saying I took back an account I sold to him, it was because he didn't change password to the account and I didn't have an rkey to the account meaning I still had access but only through knowing the rkey. I decided to purchase some items from him on irmada for 7$ but as I sent it he went offline instantly making me think that it was a scam so I changed the passwords to the account before I got the eq since I thought he scammed me for the eq meaning I got the account back, but by this he gave me my eq and I gave him the account back. Shortly after he changed the registration to his name and I ordered him a rkey meaning the char is 100% safe on his name and I have no access. I don't want this char anymore, I will make a refund to @isenhart as quick as I can but I want this guy banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isenhart View Post
    So meaby i steal because use which sold u this character told that lol man this is insane i sold him this account over 1 month ago he probably changed account information and hack u not me he cancel on this character changing acc inf on my! So talk with him look my reputation!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteron View Post
    So meaby i steal because use which sold u this character told that lol man this is insane i sold him this account over 1 month ago he probably changed account information and hack u not me he cancel on this character changing acc inf on my! So talk with him look my reputation!
    no, you sold the account to him on 5th july 2015, today is 3rd august 2015. you took the account back. simple as that. the evidence are against you. it hasnt been a month, and you lied to him that the account belong to your brother, but in fact you lied about that.

I didn't change the reg, you even said on skype you got an email that someone cancelled the registration so how the fuck would I order a new key?

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/c0058be2febf65a0ab9981ef07374823.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Here he says that he got the email registration got cancelled @Dworak, please read through this since you know polish and get this guy banned please..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isenhart View Post
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...70-USD!!!-SOLD

you sold the account to dnalyks on 07/05/2015, and today is 08/03/2015, you took the account back within 30 days.
    look at the "last edit" post on your screenshot.
    that was the day you sold it

Wind Powered
    @testosteron i am waiting for you explain all ? First you wrote that you got rk later not, you bought this char from me and you have new recovery key so i want to know the truth
    Regards

Banned
    I had but lost sold character month ago and with process to changing account information on my he cancel this process and probably changing on his bc and ordered new key because atm I don't have new information on mail about this accout and Danylaks sold me 140+ knight and twice time he recover this account and changed password after he gave me new password because i said if I want my cash back and a few days later he doing the same;/

So check my reputation and look I sold u characters without problems and many other characters to xiongurz, kulfon and more without problems some times they paid first and after 1 month + they had his account informations new r-keys and they had character for own so i don't know why he try blame it on me?

Wind Powered
    I had but lost sold character month ago and with process to changing account information on my he cancel this process and probably changing on his bc and ordered new key because atm I don't have new information on mail about this accout and Danylaks sold me 140+ knight and twice time he recover this account and changed password after he gave me new password because i said if I want my cash back and a few days later he doing the same;/

So check my reputation and look I sold u characters without problems and many other characters to xiongurz, kulfon and more without problems some times they paid first and after 1 month + they had his account informations new r-keys and they had character for own so i don't know why he try blame it on me?
    Yes i know you sold me characters, but well i sold you this MS 3-4 months ago, and if you didn't accept yours DATAS then it should be still mine, so just one of you order new confirmation key and i will give it for buyer
    Regards

Hold on, for the 150 knight I sold you. You accepted the registration to the knight and I ordered you a key by myself just so there is no problems further on. Here is proof he says that it's in his name and that I ordered him a new key. Stop using this in defence to why the 202 ms got hacked lol

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/0103b8d26d90409defadb95c0969f189.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/355332a6cccfffd1d1a300604e10a0a2.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Here is the proof ^

Also please note the date when I sent the 60$ right below. It says 4th July meaning that it's literally impossible for me to accept registration since today is the 3rd of august, this means @testosteron has hacked back the account 1 day before I could accept the registration, this is enough proof that he was the one that hacked it back since he didn't give me a rkey to the account

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/fb292f1dd8d1a8234db936c50ca3b8cb.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.