Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Scam report: Testosteron

I bought a 190 ms off @testosteron and I sold it to another guy on this forum but it seems that he hacked it back since after the guy transferred it, this happened:

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/e3a1a477275b9d883cb565918d6c104d.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

I would like to also note that testosteron didn't give me a rec key to the account which was hacked back

Here is a proof that I sent him the money we agreed now for the char while it was still 190.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.gyazo.com/f08b8b3f9e152c1949b3b9652d6126ed.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Also I would like to say that he was a shady guy, he didn't give me the details till couple hours since he said he will check if I sent it and didn't reply for some time. Please ban this guy or give me my account back..

Banned
    Wtf ur insane u steal this guy i sold u this character so far ago and u changed account informations and everythig is impossible for to hack this character i don't play tibia atm also don't have windbot time and i sold many character and never steal anybody so if u try to hide urs theft din't use my nick!

Edit: BTw also I bought character from u and u after payment from my side recovery this account a few times so man u want to me to upload screenshots where u admit to recover and changes password on account which i bought from u?
    Last edited by testosteron; 08-03-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Banned
    Hi Testosteron, i am the new buyer for the MS. I have also bought another RP from Dnaslyks. Kindly provide more proof.

Banned
    Casmirys.jpg

I jus saw the hacker online.Return the account, u rked it back. as per dnalyks, you did not give rkey to him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isenhart View Post
    Hi Testosteron, i am the new buyer for the MS. I have also bought another RP from Dnaslyks. Kindly provide more proof.
    @isenhart Danylaks changes everything I had only password i sold many characters without problems and many bought too atm i don't play and don't need f*** ms bc I want to sold my characters! Btw danylaks sold me 140+ ek and after my paid he recovery this accout 2 times i have screenshots so don't involve me ur buisnesses!

Banned
    add me we talk on skype, erlerainn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteron View Post
    @isenhart Danylaks changes everything I had only password i sold many characters without problems and many bought too atm i don't play and don't need f*** ms bc I want to sold my characters! Btw danylaks sold me 140+ ek and after my paid he recovery this accout 2 times i have screenshots so don't involve me ur buisnesses!
    he said you did not give rkey, even if he change everything, you took it back with rkey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isenhart View Post
    add me we talk on skype, erlerainn
    add me to skype since your inbox is full and we will solve it there, or else you have all the proof against you

Banned
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...70-USD!!!-SOLD

you sold the account to dnalyks on 07/05/2015, and today is 08/03/2015, you took the account back within 30 days.

Banned