Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bog Raiders - Edron

Bog Raiders (Stonehome) - Edron

Download here:
    Edron - Bog Raiders Stonehome for EKs v1.0.xml

Vocation:
    • Knights (Level 90+)

Cavebot Options and configurations:
    • ​Option to choose where you want start the script (depot (1st floor), inside cave)
    • Option to choose the cap to leave
    • Option to refill soft boots
    • Option to deposit using haste
    • Option to take screenshot when level up
    • Option to cast safe spell areas + floor security
    • Option to alert if player on screen while hunt
    • Store items on depot
    • Deposit gold
    • Refill supplies

Targeting Options and configurations:
    • Knights: stand mode, exori ico to 1 Bog, exori ico/exori hur to 2 Bogs, exori/exori ico/exori hur to 3+ Bogs
      • PS.: all of this options are totally configurable (you can add spells, etc).

Supplies Options and configurations:
    • Knights: 500 mana potions, 40 great health potions
      • PS.: all of this options are totally configurable, you can change to ultimate health potions, etc

Looting Options and configurations:
    • You can easily setup and edit the backpack colors you will use, either your character's backpacks and your depot's backpacks

My character uses these backpack colors. If you use a different set, all you have to do is edit it on Looting Destination.

There is no order to open backpacks, just make sure that the backpacks are opened. You can also use this hotkey to open backpacks:
    local rare = getlootingdestination('rare')
    local main = getlootingdestination('main')
    local gold = getlootingdestination('gold')
    local supplies = getlootingdestination('supplies')

openitem(main, 'back') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(main, '0')
    openitem(gold, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(gold, '1')
    openitem(rare, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(0, '2')
    openitem(supplies, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(0, '3')

Exp/hour:
    • Knights: 85-120k/h (depending on your level)

Hotkeys:
    • Knights: exura ico, utura, utani hur, exori, exori hur, exori ico, mana potion on yourself, great health potion on yourself, rope with crosshair and shovel with crosshairs or any type of Swiss Army Knife

PS.: Healer included! But you can also use your own settings, just loading your settings .xmls

Stats after 6h while fixing/testing the script and hunting:
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

I freaking love you.

Gonna try this now

Free User
    Testing

Banned
    Testing.

Tested it for a few hours, it seems to walk back and forward when going to buy food. But for some reason it walks to the middle tower and back it doesn't even walk near the NPC what sells food.

Also, in the cave when hunting I noticed it to walk back and forward a few times but after a few minutes it would continue.

Biggest problem is I tested on a 174 EK with 95 sword, and I seemed to only get 4.3k/h profit. Very bad for me I really don't get why people think bogs are really profitable.

Exp was a solid 100k/h without bonus.
    Last edited by Fermonos; 04-04-2014 at 01:02 AM.

If someone got stuck in bank after withdrawning, try setting the 'SoftChangerBrad' script off, it happens that it was on for me and I wasnt using soft boots, got me stuck a few times before realizing it.
    Posting in case someone have the same problem in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermonos View Post
    Testing.

Tested it for a few hours, it seems to walk back and forward when going to buy food. But for some reason it walks to the middle tower and back it doesn't even walk near the NPC what sells food.

Also, in the cave when hunting I noticed it to walk back and forward a few times but after a few minutes it would continue.

Biggest problem is I tested on a 174 EK with 95 sword, and I seemed to only get 4.3k/h profit. Very bad for me I really don't get why people think bogs are really profitable.

It's not very profitable at all, but it's an alternative hunt place Thanks for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sigabem Caminhoneiro View Post
    If someone got stuck in bank after withdrawning, try setting the 'SoftChangerBrad' script off, it happens that it was on for me and I wasnt using soft boots, got me stuck a few times before realizing it.
    Posting in case someone have the same problem in the future.
    Nice tip, bro
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fermonos View Post
    Testing.

I know this is like a month later lol but just delete the way points when trying to buy food and prestock your char with 300 or so brown mushrooms. Works for me and I absolutely love this script

Free User
    O bug de ficar andando para traz e para frente foi arrumado?
    ele também ja esta comprando food certinho?

abraço.
    obrigado.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielmarante View Post
    O bug de ficar andando para traz e para frente foi arrumado?
    ele também ja esta comprando food certinho?

abraço.
    obrigado.
    Aconteceu com você? Porque comigo nunca aconteceu, e eu testei o script aqui por muitas horas e não aconteceu nada :/

Free User
    Quick question. How do I set hotkeys? For example, when attempting to use potions with cross hairs while standing on a hole confuses the script and character stays put. Can't I just bind to hotkey to use on self to avoid the issue entirely? Also, do you have vial dropper I can implement? Sorry, trying to get the hang of things
    Last edited by gmoney; 05-15-2014 at 01:22 AM.