Signup Now
Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Free User
    check xantera bro

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelnak View Post
    check xantera bro
    Script sent

Banned
    @Spens hey dude, i have been testing your vampire hell script for some hours and i have some feedback: (this is not a rant, is just feedback )

*Floor 0 can be cleared at lvl 90 very easy (unless you find the vamp boss, which is very very rare)
    *I found the vamp boss withing 1-2 horus of running the script, the targeting is bad, i had to stop the bot and manually kill it, it would keep targetting the liches and won't use the avalanches as often as it should to kill the boss
    *The exp on floor 0 is really bad, like 90k p/h not as advertised.

Besides that, the script works very good, it doesn't get stuck, i could go 100% afk and it would keep going without any issues.

I'm pretty sure you could get more sales if you lower the level of the script on the description, because floor 0 is VERY easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Encor View Post
    @Spens hey dude, i have been testing your vampire hell script for some hours and i have some feedback: (this is not a rant, is just feedback )

*Floor 0 can be cleared at lvl 90 very easy (unless you find the vamp boss, which is very very rare)
    *I found the vamp boss withing 1-2 horus of running the script, the targeting is bad, i had to stop the bot and manually kill it, it would keep targetting the liches and won't use the avalanches as often as it should to kill the boss
    *The exp on floor 0 is really bad, like 90k p/h not as advertised.

Besides that, the script works very good, it doesn't get stuck, i could go 100% afk and it would keep going without any issues.

I'm pretty sure you could get more sales if you lower the level of the script on the description, because floor 0 is VERY easy.
    Thanks for your feedback I will try to improve killing boss but it's hard to test how it works because it's hard to meet boss :P (but I already have one idea, I should update it tomorrow becausee today I will go to sleep in 15-20mins (I will copy something from Vampire Bosses Hunter and change it so it should work better)). And I will change exp and lvl (I was always hunting both floors so it's reason why exp is bigger than on only floor 0).
    Last edited by Spens; 08-07-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spens View Post
    Thanks for your feedback I will try to improve killing boss but it's hard to test how it works because it's hard to meet boss :P (but I already have one idea, I should update it tomorrow becausee today I will go to sleep in 15-20mins (I will copy something from Vampire Bosses Hunter and change it so it should work better)). And I will change exp and lvl (I was always hunting both floors so it's reason why exp is bigger than on only floor 0).
    Btw a very easy way to improve boss killing is to avalanch if 2 liches on screen, he always summons 2 liches, and u will never encoutner 2 liches on that floor if its not because of the boss

Btw a very easy way to improve boss killing is to avalanch if 2 liches on screen, he always summons 2 liches, and u will never encoutner 2 liches on that floor if its not because of the boss
    Nice idea. I will add tomorrow if 2xlich and $wptsection == "Hunt" and no boss then use Ava. Now I go to sleep ^^ Good night everybody.

@edit

I can't sleep :P Update to Vampire Hell should be released in ~30mins, propably update to Vampire Bosses Hunter should be released also today or tomorrow.

@edit2
    I already sent to our customers update for Vampire Hell and Vampire Bosses Hunter.
    Last edited by Spens; 08-08-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Free User

11 hours of bonelord hunt, ek lvl 74.

Banned
    thanks!
    Last edited by Encor; 08-09-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelnak View Post

11 hours of bonelord hunt, ek lvl 74.
    Thanks for sharing your photo

@Spens please check aurera, fenrock bonelords script :P
    I just woke up :P Script sent.

Banned
    @Spens Some feedback:

The new version of vamp hell, Mini lure mode now works A LOT BETTER! the only problem i see so far is that it leaves monsters in red behind (when is only 1 alive), You could add Use Utito tempo when X monsters around, this would help a lot for the second floor. Also you need to add use exori hur when chasing monsters on red, for example when banshee is running.

On bonelords fenrock, there are soems cripts like this (http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...ll=1#post17770) Not advertising! , that pick up the equipment which is "valuable" (two handed swords, shields, maces, etc) and the script would drop them at an specific sqm within the cave, maybe you could add this, doing loot bags in this place could be very profitable and you wouldnt need to waste cap on those items.

And for some reasone this script keeps resetting the "loot only valuables" to 3k and activates it when refilling, i had it deactivated and at 20gp lol

Thats it :P

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://i.share.pho.to/58a7f2fe_l.jpeg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Last edited by Encor; 08-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.