Signup Now
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormborn View Post
    Another good day at work in the mines.

+1 Point

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    I should probably start up a mining company with all the work I do down there!

This knight sucks at mining, absolutely horrid loot luck... so I made him work overtime.

Last edited by Stormborn; 08-03-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Free User

I have no idea what's going on.. but after 7 hours of hunt - I call this very crappy. :-/

Free User

Formorgar MinesX289-90Knight

My new script pack is nice

And after some setting adjustments and Exori Gran I made profit
    Last edited by shadouken; 08-04-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Free User

Better ...

I should probably start up a mining company with all the work I do down there!

This knight sucks at mining, absolutely horrid loot luck... so I made him work overtime.

Stormborn Mining Enterprises

+2 Points!

Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post

I have no idea what's going on.. but after 7 hours of hunt - I call this very crappy. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post

Better ...

+4 Points, I got a feeling Cip nerfed souleaters loot.

Quote Originally Posted by shadouken View Post
    My new script pack is nice

And after some setting adjustments and Exori Gran I made profit
    Awesome! Which changes you made?
    +2 Points

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Some more mines on the knight. Not sure how you manage to get 15 - 30k/hr profit.. most I've gotten is 12k/hr at level 103, are you a much much higher level testing it?

i love this script always run afk =)
    1 mes.jpg

Free User
    Hey Blak, Shad back here
    The settings I referred to were the spell cast on monster amounts, just hit 90 i believe so i could use strong berserk.
    Anywho something strange happened to my Tibia, I think it had something to do with WindAddons but i stopped using that for now.
    Anyway it resized and took a funny screenshot as you can see here, then move on map clicks no longer worked when heading to/from the mines.
    When I say "no longer worked", i really meant; "did something strange and confusing without any seeming change to setup at all"
    So it still walked around to the nodes fine but it attacked absolutely everything out of the cave on the way to and from (where looting is turned off)
    Walk with arrow keys still functions correctly but with significantly reduced exp/gold profit as you can see in the second screen

Strange Resizings:

Walk with Arrow Keys:

Perhaps i'll redownload the script again and see if i didnt change something important by accident but im reasonably sure it's whatever happened during the resize.
    Keep it up man, absolutely great work

Some more mines on the knight. Not sure how you manage to get 15 - 30k/hr profit.. most I've gotten is 12k/hr at level 103, are you a much much higher level testing it?

+1 Point!

Quote Originally Posted by pakitoruiz View Post
    i love this script always run afk =)
    1 mes.jpg
    Your first point! You can host pictures on imageshack.us and paste using [IMG]image link here[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadouken View Post
    Hey Blak, Shad back here
    The settings I referred to were the spell cast on monster amounts, just hit 90 i believe so i could use strong berserk.
    Anywho something strange happened to my Tibia, I think it had something to do with WindAddons but i stopped using that for now.
    Anyway it resized and took a funny screenshot as you can see here, then move on map clicks no longer worked when heading to/from the mines.
    When I say "no longer worked", i really meant; "did something strange and confusing without any seeming change to setup at all"
    So it still walked around to the nodes fine but it attacked absolutely everything out of the cave on the way to and from (where looting is turned off)
    Walk with arrow keys still functions correctly but with significantly reduced exp/gold profit as you can see in the second screen

Strange Resizings:

Walk with Arrow Keys:

Perhaps i'll redownload the script again and see if i didnt change something important by accident but im reasonably sure it's whatever happened during the resize.
    Keep it up man, absolutely great work
    Sometimes monsters can block path on minimap and it will create a wall that prevent you from going further although is quite rare to happen and can be solved by manually walking on that path.
    About targeting everything, if you disabled Force Refill option inside spawn it may have kept values of Only If Trapped disabled so when character left hunt area it would attack every monster that was set on targeting list.

+2 Points!

Visit:
    (◣_◢)