Signup Now
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Free User
    im using the script and everything its okay until i get to the amount of ammo to leave, it doesnt desactivate the targeting and keep attacking

Quote Originally Posted by nustake View Post
    Be carefull guys, just tried it last night and today I got full hack on my account.
    I don't know if u are serious but if you are, please delete windbot and tibia

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

I'm having some issues with this script. My backpacks are correct but it isn't depositing in the depot, It was working the other day but all of a sudden it just doesn't work anymore, and I have not changed a single thing. Also, since I'm using Client 11 I have to have my chat turned on while I'm resupplying but have to have it turned off while I hunt, I imagine that could be fixed with a simple line of code but I'm not sire as to what that would be,

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    I don't know if u are serious but if you are, please delete windbot and tibia
    And your problem is? Probably a troyan or something like that on the script because of where it is uploadead, not exactly means that is because of Brad, I didn't got any issues with any other script I downloaded before, so I dont see any reason for your flaming.
    I have money and I already recovered from the lost and learned to start using auth, but don't understand why the shit your saying. Just said be carefull, not that don't use the script or something like that, there is nothing bad on being a bit more carefull.

Free User
    I have a strange problem with this script - everything works fine and when i get to 111 strong manas it just stops using them O.o

Lizzards muggy plains arent refilling!
    #Looking for Sponsor!

If your referring to it going to refill from hunting I actually added multiple supply checks throughout the hunt as I found that the few ones he has in place make it so I'll go under my cap right after one check and won't have enough supplies to make it to the next supply check. So for mine I have it set to supply check about every 5 waypoints and it works out pretty great. Although I had some issues with depositing loot so I added a new deposit action which works fine to deposit all my loot but then it will go and restock without re-opening all my backpacks, so that I have to do manually, other than that it works fine, just not 100% afk-able. But for the most part, I'm on hardcore pvp so I tend not to just 100% afk while I run the script anyways.

And your problem is? Probably a troyan or something like that on the script because of where it is uploadead, not exactly means that is because of Brad, I didn't got any issues with any other script I downloaded before, so I dont see any reason for your flaming.
    I have money and I already recovered from the lost and learned to start using auth, but don't understand why the shit your saying. Just said be carefull, not that don't use the script or something like that, there is nothing bad on being a bit more carefull.
    Script is uploaded at forums, so if you really got it, you don't got from that script.

You call that flaming? Wasn't it you who came to this thread to recommend People to not use Brads script?
    You just didn't get hacked by this and that is 100000000000% sure, you either entered an unofficial Website or passed your Account info to other persons.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    It gets stucked at dp. Won't get any items to dp.