Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by adse View Post
    That's a relife to hear since i've started this char on the same account where i have some other high chars
    Buts listen those guys, cip is really deleting low levels, take care with your spawns/time online, at least on levels 8-65

Free User
    lol, its not about time online its about spawns.
    My account deleted on facc:
    2h of botting at salamanders - deleted
    3h on wasps - deleted
    5h on salamanders - deleted

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by norkk View Post
    Buts listen those guys, cip is really deleting low levels, take care with your spawns/time online, at least on levels 8-65
    If that's the case then I will take a "break" and lvl it up manually to lvl 50 untill i continiue or try and find another account with some premtime.. It sux and im sorry guys but i was really looking forward to this. The only problem is that i can't afford to loose this account at the moment & not having cash for premmy time for now which means that i can't start it on a new account.
    Last edited by adse; 07-28-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Well, you can actually take the risk and try to bot, but in my opinion you should do it in hidden places, where no one go so you will be "safe" because no one will report you (you can get deleted anyway but getting reported just raise the posibility to get deleted), well good luck anyways

Free User
    its not about time online its about spawns in my opinion.
    My account deleted on facc:
    2h of botting at salamanders - deleted
    3h on wasps - deleted
    5h on salamanders - deleted

Free User
    Hello guys!

I'm finally back, & I'm back with some screenshots!
    Completely new account with 10 days of voucher, I've started a new EK. Now the account is still facc duo to some problems purchasing premmy. They say that it would take up to three days to proccess the payment due to some bs. Anyways, running the char on some Facc scripts & I can't complain because the exp is fine & there's nobody in the cave. You can find the script below the picture.

My weapontype of choise if clubs. Have researched a bit and they have been upgraded. They are much better now and concidered to be better then swords, but just slightly. It's also a new experience since i've never played with clubs before. They are even concidered to be much cheaper which will save me some money
    Anyways, due to some problems the script didn't take screenshots even tho i checked it in. Here's atleast one screenshot.

The script is made from @yracoma [ EK 12+ Kazordoon Dwarfs ] which you can find here https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...highlight=facc

I hope to get prem tomorrow or the day after. I need to do some offline training since my stats are 29/25 for the moment.

Take care & Peace!

Banned
    Good luck bro!! hope you wont go to deletera!

Banned
    Good luck bro!! with this!

Free User
    Waiting for more screens ^^