Signup Now
Page 1965 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 96514651865191519551963196419651966196719752015 ... LastLast
Results 19,641 to 19,650 of 20195
    Free User
    Free trial plz

Free User
    i got an error to get 14 days trial, then expired msg.

Free User

expired too

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.

i can't log in too, never used but it expired on first use

Free User
    please 14 days trial, never used before

Free User
    Nunca usei bot e apareceu a mesma mensagem do tempo expirado, na real 14 dias de teste por um produto de renovação mensal é muito tempo, muda para umas 3 horas de teste e corrige esse bug, dificil pagar por algo que não conhecemos.

Free User

I have never used before

in my PC it says that my registration is expired. I realy want to try it out on tibia 11!

thanks

Free User

Unhappy I never used windbot and i don't received the 14 days trial

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.

I don't received the 14 days trial, please help, i need to test this before purchase!

Free User

i cant used trial time

Hello, i just created a new account in this website but when i try to login on bot authentication it says that my registration expired is there any way to fix it?

Me, i dont received trial days

Free User

Tell me this and it's fake

Tell me this and it's fake

Sin título.png

Free User

Failed

Hello I wanted to try this bot (never used it before) and it says it failed

idk why ive never used it before and I wanted to try it on some chars

can u help me plz

thanks