Signup Now
Page 1938 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 93814381838188819281936193719381939194019481988 ... LastLast
Results 19,371 to 19,380 of 20194
    Free User

I never used Wintbot

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.

This is my first time using this and i cant use it, this is my second account in 2 days triying to get the free trial can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiunas View Post
    This is my first time using this and i cant use it, this is my second account in 2 days triying to get the free trial can you help me?
    If you haven't recived it automatic you will not recive trial. Lucas stopped to give trials long time ago.

Free User
    Hi, i could not use bot becouse i didnt get 14 days trail. Tooday i received this "Filed to grinded a 14 days trial."

Free User

i dont have 14 to day

Problems with expired 14-day trial expired

Wind Powered
    hello

i just changed my hardware ID to use my license and bot at another computer, so I could keep my main account without battle eye possible ban

then i had the idea to use the bot at some Virtual Machine trough my main computer, which is much better

I'd like to change again my hardware ID to the VM i just created without waiting the 7 days

how can I do that?

Free User
    Soooo....what does this mean? Basically if it doesn't work automatically...which btw, I've registered multiple accounts and not a single one has succeeded in fixing the 14 day trial, then you're screwed.

Forgive my honesty, but that is kind of a crappy way of doing things. I totally understand how it could get out of hand, how you could receive a ton of BS requests to do it manually, and I get why you stopped.

I just can't help but feel there must be a more elegant solution to this problem. I understand you aren't required to be loyal to non-customers, but you could seriously expand your customer base by fixing the try-before-you-buy option and allowing people to use your product to see if they like it.

Just a thought...and hey, in case you change your mind I'll just go ahead and say, my account didn't get a free trial, please help me get a manual one and I may even consider purchasing the full version.

Free User
    Hello .. Good evening.
    How do I get my test days?

Free User
    Hey... Why my trial don't work??
    Im newcomer and i need test this client.
    Pliz give-me the free trial.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardusk View Post
    Soooo....what does this mean? Basically if it doesn't work automatically...which btw, I've registered multiple accounts and not a single one has succeeded in fixing the 14 day trial, then you're screwed.

Forgive my honesty, but that is kind of a crappy way of doing things. I totally understand how it could get out of hand, how you could receive a ton of BS requests to do it manually, and I get why you stopped.

I just can't help but feel there must be a more elegant solution to this problem. I understand you aren't required to be loyal to non-customers, but you could seriously expand your customer base by fixing the try-before-you-buy option and allowing people to use your product to see if they like it.

Just a thought...and hey, in case you change your mind I'll just go ahead and say, my account didn't get a free trial, please help me get a manual one and I may even consider purchasing the full version.
    For some people it works, for rest it doesn't. If you haven't recived trial at first login, probably you won't recive them no matter how hard you try. If you don't want to pay full month subscription you can simply ask a friend for transfer 4 days WB premium (the lowest amount you can transfer) to your account, you can also buy them on trade section forum.

Free User

Free Trial

Hi, i dont received the 14 free days =/ its my first time using windbot.