Signup Now
Page 1867 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 867136717671817185718651866186718681869187719171967 ... LastLast
Results 18,661 to 18,670 of 20195
    Free User

windbot

olá boa noite, gostaria de uma ajuda com o windbot, acabei de baixar e criar a conta, eu gostaria saber se alguém tem algum tutorial ensinando a mexer em tal bot, e como faz para ativar ele e entre tantas perguntas,,,,

Free User

Hello, I'd like to activate my 14 days trial

Hello, I'd like to activate my 14 days trial

Free User

free 14 days

As I do to receive the 14 days, I created my account now a little and I want to test

Free User
    Hi, i log in to get the 14 days trail and dosnt work :S why?

Free User

Nunca he usado WindBot por que no recibo mis 14 dias gratis

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.

Problema con los 14 dias gratis AYUDA!!

Free User

Unhappy Never used, account created 10 minutes ago and nothing of trial.

I never used it before, but the bot say "Registration Expired".. Can Anyone active my trial?

Free User

14 days trial

Has not yet been released my 14 days of free trial, just say a message expired account how to fix it there

Free User

trial

Hi, I've been waiting for my 14 days to test the bot. Until now, it has not come.

Free User

Não consigo logar no wind

Nunca utilizei os serviços windbot. queria fazer o teste pelo menos de 5 dias, para ter uma noção se vale realmente a pena... porem já criei 2 contas, e todas duas, 5 min após serem criadas.. dão como "register expired" Queria saber se tem como vocês verificarem qual problema.
    Desde já, abraços.

Free User

I bought 1 month from vip

I am not a new customer

But I bought 1 month of vip, in another account and I can not log in, I do not want the free trial period, I just want to use what I bought