Signup Now
Page 1863 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 863136317631813185318611862186318641865187319131963 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,630 of 20195
    Free User

free trial

Hi, I've just downloaded the windbot and it says to write on forum message to get free trial

Free User

free trial

Hi im new user need free trial thanks

Free User

3 days ago I asked and I did not receive it

Quote Originally Posted by GKOF View Post
    i need my trial days please
    3 days ago I asked and I did not receive it.
    I'd like to try this bot.

Thanks.

Free User

Trial days

I didn't receive my trial days and it says to come and ask here on forum.. What should I do? Thank you.

Free User

Onde ativo os 14 dia gratuito desse bot??

Onde consigo pegar os dias de graça para usar esse bot ou só comprando mesmo?

Free User

dias free

acabei de fazer meu registro mas não consigo usar o free trial, pode arrumar por favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.

Free User

Trial failed

My trial failed

Free User

gostaria de ganhar meus dias gratuito primeiro antes de pagar pra aprender ,nunca usei e nao ganhei os 14 dia :/vo vira cliente

gostaria de ganhar meus dias gratuito primeiro antes de pagar pra aprender ,nunca usei e nao ganhei os 14 dia :/vo vira cliente

Free User
    Hi, i have never use winbot and when i turn it on i have information that my registration expired.

Free User

i dont received trial days

Help me i do not received trial days.