Signup Now
Page 1865 of 1975 FirstFirst ... 865136517651815185518631864186518661867187519151965 ... LastLast
Results 18,641 to 18,650 of 19745
  1. #18641
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    please i dont know what happens i got the message i have used before but is not true, help me please thanks

  2. #18642
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Free Trial

    Hello, can u give me the my free trial? Nicesh. Thanks

  3. #18643
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    hello, i didnt receive my free trial, can u check it? thanks

  4. #18644
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Trial Requests Thread

    Hi Trial Requests Thread

  5. #18645
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    my trial no actived

    My trial no actived..

  6. #18646
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.


    FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

    How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

    But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.


    I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.


    Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.


    I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.





    i did not get my 14 day trial, what should i do? i can not pay for something i do not know if it Works... i hope you resolve this as soon as possible. !!!

  7. #18647
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    trial not activating

    hey, I just returned to tibia after a long time and I learned that this bot was a good one among all and wanted to give it a try but it didn't work, help please

  8. #18648
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    free trial

    Hi, I've just downloaded the windbot and it says to write on forum message to get free trial

  9. #18649
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    free trial

    Hi im new user need free trial thanks

  10. #18650
    Free User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    3 days ago I asked and I did not receive it

    Quote Originally Posted by GKOF View Post
    i need my trial days please
    3 days ago I asked and I did not receive it.
    I'd like to try this bot.

    Thanks.