Signup Now
Page 1 of 2020 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Trial Requests Thread

Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.
    Last edited by Borges; 02-11-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: updating information

Free User
    Hello, i just created a new account in this website but when i try to login on bot authentication it says that my registration expired is there any way to fix it?

Me, i dont received trial days
    Last edited by BUgWT; 02-17-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noobzinha View Post
    Me, i dont received trial days
    You have already used WindBot for free before.

Free User
    eu tenho um computador e um notte usei o bot nos dois agr vou ter esperar os 7 dias q eu mudei pra o outro computador ou sete dias dps q eu tentei voltar para o computador original?

Quote Originally Posted by mafdsblt View Post
    eu tenho um computador e um notte usei o bot nos dois agr vou ter esperar os 7 dias q eu mudei pra o outro computador ou sete dias dps q eu tentei voltar para o computador original?
    Whaaat?
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Free User
    Hey! So, I tried like 20 days ago to use Windbot, couldn't activate the Trial Days (I did leave a post on forum, but anybody didn't do anything but I wasn't playing Tibia, so I let it go). Now I came back to Tibia and would like to test Windbot mainly because of the new convertion system as I have alot of scripts for competition bot, if possible, could you try to activate my trial days now? Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Edalysa; 02-15-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Free User
    Ei, acabei de me registrar e a mensagem recebida me mandou vir até aqui... Como posso fazer para receber os 14 dias?

Free User
    Hi Lucas, i received an error message when trying to log in. Can you look on my account pls ;/ I registered 5 min ago.. and i cant loging on bot

Free User
    Hi, i have never use winbot and when i turn it on i have information that my registration expired.

Hi, i could not use bot becouse i didnt get 14 days trail. Tooday i received this "Filed to grinded a 14 days trial. Please post on the support forums thread 2147..."