Signup Now
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Free User
    @BUgWT: after converting your hardcore bugs for ek I died because the character stood targeting a lizard leggionnaire in the middle of the camp and even thou I had a persistent to make it stop attack the bot wasted all pots and died dry. Guess I'll have to wait for a windbot version of this script, this is an amazing place to hunt but not to die like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipe Dean View Post
    @BUgWT: after converting your hardcore bugs for ek I died because the character stood targeting a lizard leggionnaire in the middle of the camp and even thou I had a persistent to make it stop attack the bot wasted all pots and died dry. Guess I'll have to wait for a windbot version of this script, this is an amazing place to hunt but not to die like this.
    There's already a version of the script for Windbot.
    Also there are things you can do to avoid making this happen, such as setting lizard leggionaire to only if trapped on targeting.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Free User
    There is any way that we can see a Full Conversion from NeoBot Scripts? I have a few awesome scripts that I did back then, would be cool to have them converted.

and another question, this bot is 100% undetectable? I mean, it only uses keyboard and mouse simulation, no injection?
    Last edited by SaintSeia; 03-10-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    There's already a version of the script for Windbot.
    Also there are things you can do to avoid making this happen, such as setting lizard leggionaire to only if trapped on targeting.
    I've sent you a pm, please check.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSeia View Post
    There is any way that we can see a Full Conversion from NeoBot Scripts? I have a few awesome scripts that I did back then, would be cool to have them converted.

and another question, this bot is 100% undetectable? I mean, it only uses keyboard and mouse simulation, no injection?
    There won't be a NeoBot converter because it's too old and you would have to edit everything, easier to re-make. About detection, undetectable bots doesn't exist. Simulating mouse/keyboard doesn't mean you will bot forever without deletions. So bot with your risk, but as CipSoft deletes people that play manually from time to time, bot the shit out of your chars and enjoy RL

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    There won't be a NeoBot converter because it's too old and you would have to edit everything, easier to re-make. About detection, undetectable bots doesn't exist. Simulating mouse/keyboard doesn't mean you will bot forever without deletions. So bot with your risk, but as CipSoft deletes people that play manually from time to time, bot the shit out of your chars and enjoy RL
    I guess I was not clear, what I meant was: the bot injects anything or it does only simulate key strokes?
    that's my question, not if I will get banned or not.

I would be happy with this anwser. Yes it injects. OR No it does not inject anything.

tks

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSeia View Post
    I guess I was not clear, what I meant was: the bot injects anything or it does only simulate key strokes?
    that's my question, not if I will get banned or not.

I would be happy with this anwser. Yes it injects. OR No it does not inject anything.

tks
    Nope, it doesn't inject to tibia client, it just simulates mouse/keyboard.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    walukasz lc on ibot 750-900k/h, after convertion to windbot 900-1kk/h <------ 265 lvl

Free User
    anyone tried Walukasz's banuta for mages?

Free User
    i have this problem every time i deposit: 6:56:35 (Action: 5) Couldn't find item named 'spike iron ball'. Future warnings for this script will be shown in the Debug Script Log.
    then, it closes the backpack, and go back to respawn without deposit... can someone help me? i think the windbot doesnt have this item on library, am i right?