Signup Now
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    all script has this bug?

i have this erro when i convet the lucks script
    Attachment 1272

script name: hive surface luckss script

thanks

Free User
    Hello, My killer caiman script in muggy plains from ibot worked 100 % on the converter before this update today 2.0.8 it trying to take the loot but it cant

Quote Originally Posted by bargolas View Post
    i have this erro when i convet the lucks script
    Attachment 1272

script name: hive surface luckss script

thanks

Send it to me via PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Niices View Post
    Hello, My killer caiman script in muggy plains from ibot worked 100 % on the converter before this update today 2.0.8 it trying to take the loot but it cant
    Redownload WindBot, to 2.0.9.

Free User
    I've converted drillworm script by walukasz and the exp/rate is worse than ibot.
    The reason is Windbot approach stance assumes circle stance if another monster is near.
    For e.g:
    I'm attacking a drillworm then a wyvern comes nearby. Windbot starts to run around the drillworm focusing the attacking on the drillworm until it's killed while Ibot stands still focusing to avoid beams of the targeted drillworm and my exori action made area dmg.
    I think windbot's approach stance could behave just like Ibot and the bot run in circles if there are more than 1 mob for the circle stance.
    I'm sorry if you couldn't understand me well, I can explain to you in portuguese or show you on cast on what I'm talking about.
    A quickfix I've made was to change Approach stance for Reach stance but reach stance doesn't avoid beams so ... more waste in order to do better exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipe Dean View Post
    I've converted drillworm script by walukasz and the exp/rate is worse than ibot.
    The reason is Windbot approach stance assumes circle stance if another monster is near.
    For e.g:
    I'm attacking a drillworm then a wyvern comes nearby. Windbot starts to run around the drillworm focusing the attacking on the drillworm until it's killed while Ibot stands still focusing to avoid beams of the targeted drillworm and my exori action made area dmg.
    I think windbot's approach stance could behave just like Ibot and the bot run in circles if there are more than 1 mob for the circle stance.
    I'm sorry if you couldn't understand me well, I can explain to you in portuguese or show you on cast on what I'm talking about.
    A quickfix I've made was to change Approach stance for Reach stance but reach stance doesn't avoid beams so ... more waste in order to do better exp.
    Lucas is aware of the approach when 2 monsters acting crazy. Try to change it to reach and see if exp is better for you!

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    Lucas is aware of the approach when 2 monsters acting crazy. Try to change it to reach and see if exp is better for you!
    Nvm just read the message.

Edit:
    Bugwt- I bought your hardcore bugs for ek on ibot and converted it to windbot and had the error:
    (Action: 5) Couldn't find item named 'spike iron ball'. Future warnings for this script will be shown in the Debug Script Log.
    Although the array initialization was nowhere to be found I manually changed the XML file to "Spiked iron ball" and it worked

Edit2:
    I noticed sometimes when the bot is overloaded ( many mobs around + attacking spells + healing + looting) it throws loot to wrog containers like a smp from a body to another, a magic sulphur to gold bp, it's not usual but my drillworm character that spent the night had 2 maces on gold bp when I woke up.
    Last edited by Lipe Dean; 03-07-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipe Dean View Post
    Nvm just read the message.

Edit:
    Bugwt- I bought your hardcore bugs for ek on ibot and converted it to windbot and had the error:
    (Action: 5) Couldn't find item named 'spike iron ball'. Future warnings for this script will be shown in the Debug Script Log.
    Although the array initialization was nowhere to be found I manually changed the XML file to "Spiked iron ball" and it worked

Edit2:
    I noticed sometimes when the bot is overloaded ( many mobs around + attacking spells + healing + looting) it throws loot to wrog containers like a smp from a body to another, a magic sulphur to gold bp, it's not usual but my drillworm character that spent the night had 2 maces on gold bp when I woke up.
    For the looting going to other bps, increase your mouse speed and also decrease clicks.
    I recommend:
    9 mouse speed (or instanteous)
    and
    50 to 100 for all 3 boxes

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Send it to me via PM?
    ok, im sending

thanks my friends